RPGM [Translation Request] Lust Corruption of the Exorcist [RJ01201951] [touhou-marupon-dou]

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
RJ01201951_img_main.png
ENG: Lust Corruption of the Exorcist
JP: 淫染の退魔鬼
Link: /
Genre: Clothes Changing / Dress up, Lots of White Cream / Juices Occult, Childbirth, Violation, Sharing is caring, Interspecies Sex, Pregnant Woman
Description (Translated with Sugoi):

The lewd crest oozes out from within me...! Am I going to be violated by the youma I ate?! My weapon, my body, threatens my chastity...!

This is an RPG where you manipulate the main character, Minaka Amano, who is the exorcist with the blood of demons flowing through her veins, to explore the other world trapped by demons.

Minaka is the owner of the Secret Technique of Purification, which consumes demons to achieve her own power. However, the lewd stain engraved by the demon boss, Sitater, eats away at Minaka's body...!

The Secret Technique of Purification is a skill that uses defeated enemies as powerful spirit arts. However, as the lewd dye progresses, the youma will spring forth from your body and attack you! You will either drown in power, or you will drown in lust―――

When you rescue your friends and discover the truth behind this Otherworld and the abnormality. The final choice that Mika Amano will arrive at is----

This work is a story about believing in salvation and bonds.

RJ01201951_img_smp1_result.png RJ01201951_img_smp2_result.png RJ01201951_img_smp3_result.png RJ01201951_img_smp4_result.png RJ01201951_img_smp5_result.png RJ01201951_img_smp6_result.png RJ01201951_img_smp7_result.png RJ01201951_img_smp8_result.png

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
So I poked around with Translator++ to see if I could get a somewhat passable MTL using Sugoi... and this is ones quite involved in terms of its story. In true Marupon fashion there's a ton of text, and a lot of it revolves around Shintoism, Kami, myth and legends, etc. As an example, one of the characters mentions 古事記, a whole chronicle dating back to the 8th century. At the very least, it seems like the sex scenes are straightforward.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
doing a mtl seems to break this game. You get some sort of spammed message at the corner that updates every millisecond (I think it says 'threat level +1' but it breaks the game and in a loud way too because the update box is being spammed

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
doing a mtl seems to break this game. You get some sort of spammed message at the corner that updates every millisecond (I think it says 'threat level +1' but it breaks the game and in a loud way too because the update box is being spammed
Strange, I'll look into it on my end as well. Maybe its a plugin issue?

Feb 17, 2018
I use Mtool. In options there is also advanced settings, they are about some things during battle, for now I'm not sure, but maybe there is option for notifications appearance speed/delay.

Feb 17, 2018
Wow, ok. Even playing with mtool and barely understanding whotdafuq mothufoq, the gameplay might be really one of those exotic/1 on thousands dungeon crawler that I liked. There is big amount of items, upgrades, and level upgrade system that can even allow us to lower our level - the game is pretty flexible to adjust to yourself. And such details like map design, big variety of locations and even the rp component with time distortion as in Succubus General's Troop Augmentation Center. [another work form this dev] is soo good.

Well yes as I said, charm in text mostly[no sfx, no moans]. Also his art got better and as example cum is not look like puke anymore[mostly].

Reactions: Randomplayer

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
I use Mtool. In options there is also advanced settings, they are about some things during battle, for now I'm not sure, but maybe there is option for notifications appearance speed/delay.
It doesnt do it on the non-translated game, just appears once, it looks like its something that only appears at the start of each map or when you have won/lost a battle, it updates once. But if you load up the MTL game its like DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!