RPGM [Translation request] Luster's Souls Bride of the beast(also up to nopy and other link like upload heaven too)

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
I can MTL it. The download from the host I'm using is gonna take about 1 and a half hours tho.
If I like the game enough, I'll fully translate it.
I'm quite picky, tho, so it's probably only gonna be a MTL, unless it's a masterpiece.

EDIT:
It's giving me a real ugly, annoying error. Will try to fix later.

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I can MTL it. The download from the host I'm using is gonna take about 1 and a half hours tho.
I'm quite picky, tho, so it's probably only gonna be a MTL, unless it's a masterpiece.

EDIT:
The game seems especially good for slow corruption, and its many stats and status effects seems to be translated already:
Mind you these are "partial" files which I'm sure you're already familiar with, but I hope it'd help you that all the interface and status effects are translated already. Good luck and thank you for picking this up!

Reactions: f9account

Jacky_joky

Aug 31, 2018

EDIT:
how did it go?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

EDIT:
A real ugly, annoying error?

Have we met?
badumtss.png
I'll try my luck on this game, too.

• Haha
Reactions: Perine

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hm haven't noticed any weird errors yet, but i only played for like 10 minutes. The standing picture glitching during combat also happens in the Japanese original, that is not the translation's fault.

Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.01 including scripts.

Known issues:
Menu font is a little small, dialogue font a little big. (Potential word wrapping issues)

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can't find a working link for 1.01, all of them have the file removed :/
The Katfile one on hentai-sharing is still online, but of course Katfile is one of the worst hosters out there... :(

Testin10

Sep 10, 2021
The game seems especially good for slow corruption, and its many stats and status effects seems to be translated already:
Mind you these are "partial" files which I'm sure you're already familiar with, but I hope it'd help you that all the interface and status effects are translated already. Good luck and thank you for picking this up!
Yugifan3:
All partials have been removed until further notice from my drive.
Did someone save a copy?

Edit: nvm, Shisaye stuff seems to contain all.

Last edited:

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Title:
Developer website :
Language:Japanese
Samples:
Be it a tale of heroism or tragedy...... now, the spirit is tested!
Save the kingdom by harnessing the power of "depravity"!
This is a sex cultivating interspecies assault RPG.
Genre:Futa,pregnancylactating,tentacle,....

Link Mega:
View attachment 771571 View attachment 771572 View attachment 771573
+1