Others None [Translation Request] Magia Witch Iori ~awakening~

aoeaoe

Jun 14, 2017
The game has now been decrypted & extracted, . Meaning translation can now be done just by editing the various chapter text files in the Scripts folder

It looks like this
~自動ボイス koe iov
~【???】
"たすけて、きて、おとうさん、おかあさん……。
うぅ……あっ、ああっ、うぅ……。\w

AFiber

Nov 29, 2018
while it is a bit of a process, and slow, i managed to play this game with the unencrypted version posted earlier in this thread by using the sugoi ocr to translate.

One hiccup is that there is an animation in the textbox that constantly moves and messes up the sugoi ocr auto mode, i went in to the image/sys2 folder to try and recopy one of the animation images and rename it as the animation images 1-24 to effectively replace the animation with a series of the same image. That didnt work, i got an error message at startup and the animation that was messing it up disappeared altogether, and i was able to play without issue after that. So tinkering around with the "Cursor_1" - "Cursor_24" images was key..

still better to wait for a translation, but for those trying to hook it with textractor... this works.

as an aside i used sugoi #9 with brightness min 129 and invert binarize 76 to capture the text, make sure it just gets the text and not the UI border

Last edited:

nano1111

Jan 16, 2023
The game has now been decrypted & extracted, . Meaning translation can now be done just by editing the various chapter text files in the Scripts folder

It looks like this
is this can be translated? i was trying to decrypted the data005.vndat wher the scenario is but when i translate it the game was error