RPGM [Translation Request] Magical Girl Opal [RJ01173775] [Moe Kobo]

silverarrow1026

Jan 17, 2024
I get a failed to load, anyone have any idea? running win 11

A Russian site advise to rename Russian named file to できるだけ下, probably their version is in Russian? Auto-translated the first reply from this link:

I tried renaming ü½é+é½éTé+é»ë¦ to できるだけ下 , still did not work. Not sure which .js file the guy is referring to but either できるだけ下.js is missing from our version or a file needs to be renamed to できるだけ下.js But since I randomly found this Russian site, going to download the Russian version to see if it works.

Edit: Argh!!! Just downloaded the game from the Russian link, same file as the one from Ryuugames, still can't get it to work.

Last edited:

kenryu777

May 30, 2017
A Russian site advise to rename Russian named file to できるだけ下, probably their version is in Russian? Auto-translated the first reply from this link:

I tried renaming ü½é+é½éTé+é»ë¦ to できるだけ下 , still did not work. Not sure which .js file the guy is referring to but either できるだけ下.js is missing from our version or a file needs to be renamed to できるだけ下.js But since I randomly found this Russian site, going to download the Russian version to see if it works.

Edit: Argh!!! Just downloaded the game from the Russian link, same file as the one from Ryuugames, still can't get it to work.

Ended up buying it, works fine. I thought it was a windows 11 issue. So I had decided to buy it to make sure.