RPGM [Translation Request] Magical Girls Clara & Suuya and Magical Girl Luliel

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This seems to be written in some sort of regional dialect. At least the DeepL api keeps breaking a lot more than usual and I have to do a lot of manual edits slowing progress down.

Edit: These two really show what a broken piece of shit DeepL still is.
If it would at least leave it blank but there's the dumb "humor" of the devs then putting in shit like "I'm not sure what to make of it, I'm sure you'll figure it out" "I'm not sure what to say but I'm going to say it"
and it's really starting to piss me off. What's the point of doing an machine translation if you then have to recheck every single line by hand anyway because it's filling in sentences that have nothing to do with the input.

Edit2: This is a level of bad i'm starting to question if i even want to continue using DeepL. Sure the end result is better than google translate, but this is a so stupid to do you might as well do a manual translation instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for Magical Girls Clara Suuya The Fallen Tentacle Seedbeds v1.1 including edits to scripts.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initial release.
1.1: Fixed a few hundred more lines fucked by DeepL.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for Magical Girl Luliel defeated sisters v1.3 including edits of scripts.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initial release.
1.1: Fixed "caution" item message.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2020
If your game doesn't have a "game.rgss3a", "game.rgss2a" or "game.rgssad", that most likely means your game is already unpacked and you can completely ignore that step.
there is no game folder just the Dmtl with the data but no graphics and system folders and the Decrypter

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Okay. That's my fault for not being specific. The combat works fine. The dialogue and movement is fine. The game crashes if you go to the item menu outside of combat and hover over the medium potion (everything on the right column). IDK why I can go to weapons, armor and important items and not have the game crash.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Okay. That's my fault for not being specific. The combat works fine. The dialogue and movement is fine. The game crashes if you go to the item menu outside of combat and hover over the medium potion (everything on the right column). IDK why I can go to weapons, armor and important items and not have the game crash.
A bunch of items have a red "caution" text. "(\c[18]caution\c[0]:" is what makes it red but there was a random space in there. Fixed that in DMTL1.1.
Please tell me if that solved the issues.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
A bunch of items have a red "caution" text. "(\c[18]caution\c[0]:" is what makes it red but there was a random space in there. Fixed that in DMTL1.1.
Please tell me if that solved the issues.
Yeah, it works now. :D