RPGM [Translation Request] Mai Nai ver 1.06 [でじかご]

bartosz

Jun 25, 2017
I can't launch it, it looks for a game.dat that doesn't exist in a file that also doesn't exist. Specifically, it looks for /MaiNaiv1.06/Data/BasicData/Game.dat, and this "/Data/BasicData/Game.dat" is missing.
Well, that is kinda wierd, I just downloaded it and it runs fine. Though it doesn't even asks me for that and it is 100% the same link.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Well, that is kinda wierd, I just downloaded it and it runs fine. Though it doesn't even asks me for that and it is 100% the same link.
I downloaded from another site and it works fine. But I tried to download it twice from there and both times had the same problem. I'll try once again, just in case.

One quesiton, though, is this link the mtl or the raw?

bartosz

Jun 25, 2017
I downloaded from another site and it works fine. But I tried to download it twice from there and both times had the same problem. I'll try once again, just in case.

One quesiton, though, is this link the mtl or the raw?
Raw, I tried to open it later in mtool and it worked fine.
Btw I remember that about 2years ago I tried to download it also but I had big problems cause sometimes instead of words there were some rectangles instead so before trying to translate I suggest that you should make a copy of a whole folder before even opening the game.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Raw, I tried to open it later in mtool and it worked fine.
Btw I remember that about 2years ago I tried to download it also but I had big problems cause sometimes instead of words there were some rectangles instead so before trying to translate I suggest that you should make a copy of a whole folder before even opening the game.
If it's raw, then I won't be bothering trying to solve this mystery, as I've already found the same version in another place that actually works. And thanks for the advice.