Others None [Translation Request] Maid days [RJ01094244] [Heat Warning]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v7 (23.09.15).

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLCMTL for v7 (23.09.15).

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
What does SLR Mean?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What does SLR Mean?
"SLR" or "Shisaye L8rdude Reddo9999" or "Self-Loading-Rifle" is essentially a long series of scripts I've made (based originally on code from Reddo9999), that grabs translatable text from a RPGM game, replaces certain phrases and sections with a long list of pre-defined manual translations I've made, and feeds the rest to SugoiV4. It then cleans up the SugoiV4 output with a different series of scripts I've made and then re-inserts the translated text into the game.
If necessary picture based text is sent to a system I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. It is specially prepared and then scanned by a gen2 EasyOCR model. The collected text is then sent to the SLR translation system, too, and the output is automatically drawn on the pictures in the original positions.

Reactions: kjtn77 and _Nero_

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
"SLR" or "Shisaye L8rdude Reddo9999" or "Self-Loading-Rifle" is essentially a long series of scripts I've made (based originally on code from Reddo9999), that grabs translatable text from a RPGM game, replaces certain phrases and sections with a long list of pre-defined manual translations I've made, and feeds the rest to SugoiV4. It then cleans up the SugoiV4 output with a different series of scripts I've made and then re-inserts the translated text into the game.
If necessary picture based text is sent to a system I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. It is specially prepared and then scanned by a gen2 EasyOCR model. The collected text is then sent to the SLR translation system, too, and the output is automatically drawn on the pictures in the original positions.
Damn Nice! I also utilize Sugoi V4 but unfortunately I can't make scripts that automatically fixes sentences.