PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
25820.jpg

Developer: Waffle
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)
Release Date: JP 2011-07-29
Sequel: Zoku Maki-chan to Now.

Description:

"One night, the protagonist, an unsuccessful light novel and eroge writer, sees his beautiful next-door neighbor, Maki, masturbating on the balcony. A proper, intelligent beauty like her and yet...

"Ah, you have found out my degenerate activities. Then it means that you are going to blackmail me, right? So ravish me, break me, force me into perverted sexual acts as much as you want!"

It appears that she is a huge nymphomaniac, yet she is still a virgin. And so, for some reason, the protagonist decides to go out with her. Thus, their everyday full of nothing but sex begins.
"

Genre: Male Protagonist, Central Heroine, Heroine with Big Breasts, Imouto-type Heroine, Loli Heroine, Student Heroine, Early Sexual Content, High Sexual Content, Bondage, BDSM, Fully Consensual BDSM Only, Wake-up Sex, Impregnation, Pregnant Sex, Student Heroine, Chikan, Scat, Torture, Harem Ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The Hitomi cg rip is , as always vndb tags and that are what i used to put the tags here together.

There was a made out of this game as well, in 2012.

mnb341

Nov 17, 2018
Not here often but i can offer to do the translation except idk how to play with the files... So if anyone wanna do the files thingy i can just send the translated dialogues. Or ngl Deepl translation with textractor are actualy surpsisingly good. There are tutorial but if you hit me up I can also show you how to set it up.

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Not here often but i can offer to do the translation except idk how to play with the files... So if anyone wanna do the files thingy i can just send the translated dialogues. Or ngl Deepl translation with textractor are actualy surpsisingly good. There are tutorial but if you hit me up I can also show you how to set it up.
I can help but you going to use deepl?

mnb341

Nov 17, 2018
Quick update... I 've done about half of the SCENES manually... The thing is I don't know how to extract the text from the game... I've made some research and from what I've gathered WAFFLE games are a pain to extract from(I did try to do it myself). So if anyone know how and want to help with this it would be really helpful and very appreciated!

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Quick update... I 've done about half of the SCENES manually... The thing is I don't know how to extract the text from the game... I've made some research and from what I've gathered WAFFLE games are a pain to extract from(I did try to do it myself). So if anyone know how and want to help with this it would be really helpful and very appreciated!
Yggdrasill#0473 add me and I'll help

Reactions: PeteHanson

mnb341

Nov 17, 2018
Nvm take this tool
Hi Yggdrasill, Thanks for sharing the tool. Sorry for my late response I've been busy with work and i keep having connection Error with F95. Anyway, me and my ignorant ass do not understand what [Extract: pak.exe -d] means (or Import: pak.exe -i for that matters) I tried extracting the pak.exe you provided with the tool except it only gives me an error saying the file can't be opened. Or just executing it open a CC prompt for half a second and nothing seems to happen. If you could help me with those it would be appreciated. I didn't add you on discord since you said nvm but if you want to reach out to me thre add Kebaiila#8235 (at least ill get notified unlike on f95).​
Thanks for the help​

Reactions: Hitfran1612

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Hi Yggdrasill, Thanks for sharing the tool. Sorry for my late response I've been busy with work and i keep having connection Error with F95. Anyway, me and my ignorant ass do not understand what [Extract: pak.exe -d] means (or Import: pak.exe -i for that matters) I tried extracting the pak.exe you provided with the tool except it only gives me an error saying the file can't be opened. Or just executing it open a CC prompt for half a second and nothing seems to happen. If you could help me with those it would be appreciated. I didn't add you on discord since you said nvm but if you want to reach out to me thre add Kebaiila#8235 (at least ill get notified unlike on f95).​
Thanks for the help​
I sent you friend request

mnb341

Nov 17, 2018
Hello, again everyone, with the help of Yggdragsill , I finally managed to properly start the translation. I'm currently making
MTL and I'll clean it up afterwards. I'll try to put the MTL up for next week with minimal correction. I've already spotted some problems with it but at least you'll have something. The manual translation will take a while since its a huge game.

jobjarl

May 15, 2021
Does anyone have a DL link for the actual game? All I can find anywhere are either the OVA or the sequels

mayhem95

Aug 17, 2021
Tried to run the game. it boots fine but i am getting an error message. used translate on the message and got "failed to load the flow chart quick save and return to title screen after correcting the chart, you can use quick load again" message in jap. anyone know how to fix?