RPGM [Translation Request] Maman's breaker [Autonoe]

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Ah, I initially wanted to keep this a surprise (or for my personal use), but I was about 70% done with this translation (100% story, 60% scenes) until my previous translation of Maman's Dungeon was taken down for violating the terms of this site (well, not my translation, but the game thread), that being underage content.

I've since busied myself with other projects, but if y'all are interested in me finishing this, let the mods know so I can actually be cleared post it here. That being said, I doubt that'll happen since it's also a legal issue. And no, I'm not going to post or send anything to anyone until it's confirmed I'm able to do so.

mashi81

Sep 18, 2020
Ah, I initially wanted to keep this a surprise (or for my personal use), but I was about 70% done with this translation (100% story, 60% scenes) until my previous translation of Maman's Dungeon was taken down for violating the terms of this site (well, not my translation, but the game thread), that being underage content.

I've since busied myself with other projects, but if y'all are interested in me finishing this, let the mods know so I can actually be cleared post it here. That being said, I doubt that'll happen since it's also a legal issue. And no, I'm not going to post or send anything to anyone until it's confirmed I'm able to do so.
yes please

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
unfortunately for Joi user it just went black screen when you just starting the game. not even enter the main menu at all.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017

yes please
Alright you filthy animals, I took a year long "break" from this game (rather, to translate other shit), but here's my translation. Please for god's sake, read the Read Me so I don't have to bother explaining anything. As stated, for legal reasons, and as to not break the rules of F95 (then again, there's so much loli/shta stuff that gets passed by mods that I don't even know anymore), this probably won't be uploaded as a full game.

Find the translation in my sig or on ULMF here:

Reactions: 92cbf4dd and l00p33

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
It's been so long I finished this game. But if I remember it should be when you retake the HQ after breakout happened. Dunno if the hostages scenario is included as a part of happy end.
"Happy" Ending is finishing the game (beating Serena) after using the power-up system less than 4 times.
"Tactical" Ending is beating Serena after using the power-up system 4 or more times, then rescuing Ryoko and Mayumi from the destroyed HQ.