RPGM - None - [Translation Request] Mamonosu ~Nana's Interspecies Rape Adventure~ [RJ441042] [Sondake]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Suminohana

Just played this shit. It's garbage. Admittedly, the art is nice, but the sex scenes are few, bland, and just way too censored. Just so you guys realize how low effort the sex part of the game is, for most of the NPC's, the "sex scene" with them is just a CG of them naked. I say for "most" because apparently you can't trigger scenes with the main NPC's on your first playthrough. The scenes with monsters are disgusting rather than sexually arousing (this includes the birthing scenes...ugh...).

About digusting... something I've missed when taking my first look at the game was that one of its main fetishes is peeing/urination. It's like an important mechanic in this game. You can get away with not seeing that many piss if you set difficulty to low and drink few potions, but there is such a focus on it that there's an entire bar on the UI dedicated to how much your character needs to piss (it sits above the health bar), as well as a piss counter.

Other than that, the combat is terribly annoying with some awful hitboxes and enemies that keep evading your attacks. Not hard, just annoying. Game isn't native 1080p either, I think it's something like 1366x768.