[Translation Request] Mar, Girl of Vengeance ~Physically Violated, Mentally Corrupted~

IamLazy

Oct 26, 2017

Here is the Japanese version. Hope someone will translate it :)

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017

Here is the Japanese version. Hope someone will translate it :)
Hey dude, I know it's not really part of the translation or anything, but thought I'd bring this up.
Your version (v1.0) is bugged (I tested with a new download of v1.0, which has the same problem).
I'm at the final boss and an invisible wall prevents me from moving forward to defeat him.

I've gone into RPGMaker and fixed the bug (the only thing I'll be doing in terms of editing from there), but just wanted to let anyone know if they're planning to play the game right now - hold on, as my translation will correct the bug too.

Also, as an update, I've nearly translated everything story-wise and UI-wise, but have run into two problems:
1.) The H-scenes are friggin long (about a thousand lines of dialogue), so that'll take a while.
2.) The skill trees I simply can't translate.

Don't worry, it'll just take longer, but I'm still on it.

IamLazy

Oct 26, 2017
Hey dude, I know it's not really part of the translation or anything, but thought I'd bring this up.
Your version (v1.0) is bugged (I tested with a new download of v1.0, which has the same problem).
I'm at the final boss and an invisible wall prevents me from moving forward to defeat him.

I've gone into RPGMaker and fixed the bug (the only thing I'll be doing in terms of editing from there), but just wanted to let anyone know if they're planning to play the game right now - hold on, as my translation will correct the bug too.

Also, as an update, I've nearly translated everything story-wise and UI-wise, but have run into two problems:
1.) The H-scenes are friggin long (about a thousand lines of dialogue), so that'll take a while.

Actually I haven't played the game yet since I can't understand Japanese well. But hey, thanks for telling and thank you for your hard work in translating the game.
Tho it wasn't me that requested for this game to be translated, and I only uploaded the Japanese version. Again, thank you and I really appreciate for your hard work. (y)

Rosuto1

Mar 18, 2018

Are you still working on the translation?
Also can you share your fixed version of the game? I don't have RPGMaker installed to edit the invisible wall out.