RPGM [TRANSLATION REQUEST] Maru Data ~When the lewd knight falls~

ArulCfx

Sep 4, 2020
Title: マルアデータ~淫靡な騎士が堕ちるとき~/Maru Data ~When the lewd knight falls~
Developer website:
Language: Japanese
Samples: RJ01086231_img_main.jpg RJ01086231_img_smp1.jpg RJ01086231_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I got a direct request to work on this, but using the dlsite code I only found a "game" that seems a bit "interesting".
Normally I wouldn't mention this, but we are looking at 15k characters of text, including base MV packs.
That would be very low for a trial version and I found no picture based text besides the title screen, which I did not bother to translate, because that seems like a lot of work for "this".

So here's a SLRMTL for v1.0 (I think? I got it from hentai-sharing. It was supposedly the full game.)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
The $8 pricetag on DLsite. :WaitWhat:

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited: