RPGM None [Translation Request] Me & Demon Queen!

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
to anyone who cant figure out the true end i found a walkthrough:

1. You must have had sex with all characters
2. You must have unlocked all sex positions (blowjob, anal, titjob etc)
3. You must not have used the hero's heart-shape-icon skills. You can use the flower item to obtain the same effect, but if you use the skill you will not get true end.

All character/scene unlock guide:
Blowjob: With Maou/redhead in party, happens randomly while sleeping at home (first village)

Village girl: In city, talk to her at night in the "park". She'll be in the west.

Queen: After defeating hero/blue-hair, examine the statue in city. Then, stay at inn and look outside in town for a malfunctioning lamp post for the key. Now go stay in the castle and unlock her room.

Bandit Leader: Go to the bandit lair in the northeast of the cave. losing/winning both count.

Bunnygirl: At the inn near the world tree, talk to her at night and pay 3k G. Anal unlocks after 4 times.

Doggystyle: Defeat Laura (dragon girl) then go visit her during the night at an inn. Choose to let her take the lead (first option).

Widow: After defeating Laura/Dragon girl, head left/west and into the cave-like opening. Enter the house (requires Maou in party) and then stay the night. Then, talk to the maid once, then Maou, then to the widow.

Maid: Random event when choosing to have sex with the widow. The widow will tell you to go downstairs and have sex with the maid instead.

Titjob: After defeating the angel (freeda), visit her during the night at an inn. Let her take the lead (first option).

Miko: Talk to the magic gate in Maou's castle to be transported to the shrine. Stay the night then talk to her in the bathroom.

Traveller: Talk to her in all places (first town church, forest, castle roof, bandit hideout prison, world tree, Heaven, Maou's castle roof). Then, teleport to the purple maze-thing and seek a magic circle that transports you to an inn instead of the castle. Spend the night there and talk to her. Remember to always talk to her before fighting the boss, or she disappears.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
Is this thread dead?... also still no English of 1.03?
here is a link to a rough translation i got andthere may be a better translation coming at some point but im not sure.

just follow the walk through i wrote above