RPGM None [Translation Request] Mesugaki, it’s time for hypnosis

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
okay, I got an MTL here, I'm still in the process of playtesting and cleaning up the translation, but in general, if you experience any bugs, untranslated text, or poorly translated text, please let me know and send me a screenshot if possible.
note: this is just a patch for now, and the full game is required. I will upload a patched version of the game when i'm happy with the translation

changelog:
initial:
translated main dialogue, and most system text

0.5:
bug fix with stop girl in city center (bug in raw game caused by misused variable)
corrected girl name from snow -> Yuki
fixed a couple of poorly translated lines
fixed an issue where images wouldn't display because their reference was accidentally translated
pretty sure i got all the system text this time

0.6:
changed protagonists name from Let's -> Rex

0.6.2:
Bug fix when interacting with cosplayer, image would get stuck on screen
Re-did NPC names like woman -> Woman. townspeople -> Townsperson

0.7:
Re did all of the dog's lines. becasue dogs don't say "Queen"
Re did some of the town center dialogue (again) so they make more sense
Re did cowgirl B
Training hypnosis bugfix. Will start translating the options for this now

0.7.5:
translated all the options in the training hypnosis section and all text displayed during it, minus the doodles

Last edited:

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Finished proofreading and playtesting. I probably overlooked some stuff, so while I'm calling this the final version, there may still be some poorly translated text remaining. if you encounter any, let me know with a screen shot.

Full game with patch installed and full save file:

also attached is "final" translation version.
TN notes: if you can't find certain items for training hypnosis, try exploring the mansion while stealing and interacting with npcs in the town over a couple days

Game information for thread:
Circle: Hourglass and Pencil
Dlsite:
Release date: Jun/04/2022
Original title: メスガキさん、催眠のお時間です。
Censored: yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)

edit:
thread for the game here: https://f95zone.to/threads/mesugaki-its-time-for-hypnosis-v1-00-hourglass-pencil.173889/
also attached is the prolog patch posted in the above thread

Last edited:

razeaubaruu

May 21, 2023
Finished proofreading and playtesting. I probably overlooked some stuff, so while I'm calling this the final version, there may still be some poorly translated text remaining. if you encounter any, let me know with a screen shot.

Full game with patch installed and full save file:

also attached is "final" translation version.
TN notes: if you can't find certain items for training hypnosis, try exploring the mansion while stealing and interacting with npcs in the town over a couple days

Game information for thread:
Circle: Hourglass and Pencil
Dlsite:
Release date: Jun/04/2022
Original title: メスガキさん、催眠のお時間です。
Censored: yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
pixeldrain is not working