RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Metal Edge Girl Blazer: RPG

dexyne

Jan 26, 2019
Found this. Havent checked it because of download speed but maybe there is a translation allready?
Downloaded it and played some hours, it is in english but probably some machine translation as the english is not really good and some (small) parts are not translated (at least from what I played).

Oct 13, 2019
This is gonna take a bit more because the machine translation kinda brakes this game. Some maps for the game are deleted or can't be found because of the machine translation, I will fix them in some time though guys. Hope I can finish it by christmas and It can be a cool christmas gift for you.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request (hence I'm ignoring existing translations), here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for the original Japanese v1.01. (Not the English release.) DLsite code: RJ220443

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first.
You can do this by using the .
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack".
Rename the newly created "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to "DEFAULTFOLDER".
Please verify that this step worked correctly by launching the unpacked game once using the "Game.exe" inside the newly created folder "DEFAULTFOLDER".
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1 Remade Secret Data Menu

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cream♡Pie

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
After a specific request (hence I'm ignoring existing translations), here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for the original Japanese v1.01. (Not the English release.) DLsite code: RJ220443

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first.
You can do this by using the .
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack".
Rename the newly created "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to "DEFAULTFOLDER".
Please verify that this step worked correctly by launching the unpacked game once using the "Game.exe" inside the newly created folder "DEFAULTFOLDER".
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Do I need to have the raw untranslated copy for this to work or can I use the one that's already on this site?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do I need to have the raw untranslated copy for this to work or can I use the one that's already on this site?
It was built from v1.1 of RJ220443. So it is not in any way tested on the English version, which is RJ433192.
I have no idea what version altesblut used.
Even if he used the Japanese original version, I do not know if it actually was v1.01.

Sadly Uploaders tend to call every version "Final" if it wasn't specified to them. So that means absolutely nothing.

TLDR: You can try it and it might work just fine, but I'm only going to process bug reports if exactly the version specified in my post was used.

Reactions: Cream♡Pie

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
It was built from v1.1 of RJ220443. So it is not in any way tested on the English version, which is RJ433192.
I have no idea what version altesblut used.
Even if he used the Japanese original version, I do not know if it actually was v1.01.

Sadly Uploaders tend to call every version "Final" if it wasn't specified to them. So that means absolutely nothing.

TLDR: You can try it and it might work just fine, but I'm only going to process bug reports if exactly the version specified in my post was used.
Having a lot of fun revisiting the game. Found a missed untranslated bit of text here. It's from getting knocked up by the parasitized students in the Infected School episode.

Edit: I think there's also another for getting knocked up by the dick-headed dogs from the Bank Robbery episode

Untranslated - Parasitic Schoolboy.png

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Having a lot of fun revisiting the game. Found a missed untranslated bit of text here. It's from getting knocked up by the parasitized students in the Infected School episode.

Edit: I think there's also another for getting knocked up by the dick-headed dogs from the Bank Robbery episode

View attachment 2980226
I have no idea if it's actually fixed because you didn't provide me a save to test it, but you successfully made me so annoyed looking at that terrible OCRSMTL result that I've manually remade the entire damn menu.
Please try SLRMTL1.1.