EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1528801908_metal-edge-girl-blazer-rpg.jpg

Overview:
Metal Edge Girl Blazer, Protector of Peace and Justice!

One day, her partner got wounded by a mysterious kaijin's sudden attack.
With a sense of guilt burdened on her shoulders, she fights the villainous secret society chasing after the mysterious kaijin.

Sometimes she has trouble dealing with disobedient civilians.
Sometimes she appears in a TV program to gain the trust of people.
Sometimes she struggles to raise funds.

Ill-minded kaijins set traps to capture her.
Even worse, civilians and classmates also try to corrupt her.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-07
Release Date: 2018-06-09
Developer: Ankoku Marimokan -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Length: 3 to 10 h
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ220443_img_smp1.jpg RJ220443_img_smp2.jpg RJ220443_img_smp3.jpg RJ220443_img_smp4.jpg RJ220443_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 5, 2016
Ankoku Marimokan also make the Ouka games (among others). And those games are probably the "softest" of what they have. Great games, good art and utilization of game mechanics to make less fell like more - but know what you are going into before you start this. The violence gets rough fast.

Medadrin

Mar 18, 2019
Does it take a while for areas to open up? Gotten through a few ingame "days" and only gotten the park and some nerd events.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
The games made by this developer are always a bit risky to play, considering some of his games contain heavy gore and gruesome death. I'm happy to say that this one, while having a little of those things, it's easily avoidable and there's loads of content without it.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Thank you, this developer makes great games and recently released another one, second kamikaze kommittee ouka if anyone is intrested in translating.

As much as i would want a fast tl of the second ouka game . I would prefer to wait for the person who translated the first one.
He is bound to tl the second game as well when the dev squashes all bugs.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Wow, another Marimokan translation? And not a MTL one? This definitely will make my day better.

ZeroNu

Feb 20, 2018
So does anyone else have the problem that one the 2nd day after you get the news report that something is going on in the forest. I go to the forest and the transformation scene starts but stops after two seconds and then I am in the forest talking to the guy there but the past with the scene is still up so I can't read or see anything on the left 3rd of the screen.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes