imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Oh hey its Marimokan. They're still trucking along I guess.

That said, this is stock standard Marimokan. The machine translation sucks but you're not missing out on anything. Marimokan pretty much uses "(super)heroine loses, get fucked into being a slut, the end" for all their games. Quite frankly, the (relatively) extreme fetishes is only reason anyone should look/play this stuff.

And for anyone who doesn't want to bother with the game, sadpanda has the gallery.

Kuroko basket

Oct 5, 2019
Well from what I can remember, if your MP drops your armor breaks and once it has broken enough. The enemies will restrain you and basically start beating the shit out of her. gut punches, punches to the face causing blood to spew our her mouth a bit. All mixed in with sexual harassment. I imagine that is the mildest of the stuff in this. haven't played enough of it to know all of it as I am not a huge fan of a lady getting the shit kicked out of her but I figured I would give the game a chance. I would imagine there are alot worst things but only if you lose fights. If your good and don't lose you might be able to escape the worst of it but hey could be wrong.
why i cant extract this file

Kuroko basket

Oct 5, 2019
What are you using to extract it also what happens when you try to extract the file. If your asking me to help I require more infomation then I can't extract it.
I download from mega and nopy... Then i want to extract it just like other game.. But i say... Doesn't have an achive file to extract... Please help me

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
More translations of Ankoku Marimokan? Instant fucking download.

I'm kind of hoping that the Kamikaze Ouka RPG sequel gets translated very soon. I don't know how they plan to improve upon near-perfection, but I'm down for just about anything.

aLMirJK

May 5, 2018
I tried fighting the 3 dudes in the park, lots of combat messages were untranslated and once I broke free from being held by the enemies, attack options remained grayed out. Seems like the translation broke things, because this made the whole escape mechanic pointless and the fight an inevitable loss.
Im having the same problem about the fights, in many cases its impossible to win

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I wonder if someone will ever translate Sneak in desperada (the best one IMO); also, am i the only one a little bit disappointed with the last ouka game ?
Sneak in Desperada is getting translated back on ulmf but since noone actually posts on the thread the updates pass by unnoticed. This being the thread:

If you interested you should go give the man some support

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
extract with 7zip instead of winrar. If that doesn't work, then your antivirus is blocking the files from extracting and you should temporarily disable your antivirus during extract. if neither of that works then use a different computer to test. If all of that fails then i don't know what to tell you because the archives are not the problem. It is your rig.

Also try extracting it in a different folder. I don't like the fact your trying to extract the archive in your locale emulator folder. I doubt that is the problem so feel free to disregard that suggestion however It doesn't seem like a good idea.

Kuroko basket

Oct 5, 2019
T
extract with 7zip instead of winrar. If that doesn't work, then your antivirus is blocking the files from extracting and you should temporarily disable your antivirus during extract. if neither of that works then use a different computer to test. If all of that fails then i don't know what to tell you because the archives are not the problem. It is your rig.

Also try extracting it in a different folder. I don't like the fact your trying to extract the archive in your locale emulator folder. I doubt that is the problem so feel free to disregard that suggestion however It doesn't seem like a good idea.
Thanks for helping me... That true what you say... Use 7zip is more relevant than winrar...

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, which RPGM is this? XP, MV, VX, VX Ace?

Edit: Nevermind, downloaded it and found that its MV, NICE.
By the way for anyone new downloading it, if you just see a "www" folder without anything else. Actually the whole game files is in that, so you got to cut everything(including the www folder inside) and paste outside overwriting the outer www folder.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Zippix

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I found a bug where I could not complete the bank scene as the final trigger wont fire and I cant leave the back room

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes