Jan 6, 2020
im at the school with all the tentacles, when the students are overtaken. tried the meat wall but got a bad end. anyone know what your todo?
For me I had to revert to an earlier save and buy some supplements from the town, not sure how much health you need to bypass the wall but it takes something like 400-500 hp off your overall I think. I guess you can keep fighting the snakes and healing in the classroom?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wow. 10 minutes in and she's already been forced to give a blowjob, then raped while being repeatedly punched in the gut. A bit too brutal fresh out of the box for me.
The machine translations are pretty cringey, as well.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Those tags are nowhere near the crazy stuff in the game. Here is a list just for a better fair warning of what is in the game.
WARNING: Bestiality, Birth, Parasite, Scat, Vore, and Amputee
thanks for the warning.. Scat, Vore, and Amputee is just out! No way in hell.. and add to that machine language.. ugg.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This transformation tag. Does it mean she is gender bended?

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Pfff i wish she would have just looked older ffs .So many good games whit MC that look like they are 13.
Gona have to pass .Have fun boys and girls.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Those tags are nowhere near the crazy stuff in the game. Here is a list just for a better fair warning of what is in the game.
Thank god for that warning. Don't want to touch any of those tags and even less combined XD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ug. I hate machine translations. They're nearly always incomprehensible and, worst of all, they ruin any chance of the game getting a regular translation. We really need a tag for MTL so that they can be filtered out.
Did you actually try the game before posting this comment? I wager you didn't but rather just came here to cry about MTLs like most of the people do. Someone doing an MTL doesn't stop anyone else from making a better one or improving it. There is an absolutely bad translation with no effort on SVScomics and even though this guy here took the time to translate it and he did a pretty good job on top of it. But regardless we will always have people like yourself who see MTL and need to shit post about it. Something to keep in mind. If noone did these MTLs you would need to learn Japanese, use VNR or Chii-trans which is arguable worse then what you get here, or ya know not play it and miss out on a good game. Yeah you could pray to Kagura games to do you a solid however, it is unlikely.

Sorry I know I am being pretty stern in my statements however I am getting tired of seeing people come into these threads and cry about MTL and give these translators shit for doing you a favor by dedicating months of their life to putting out a translation for you to enjoy and the best part is most of you don't even try the game before you start complaining that the translation is shit.

grogor

Jun 30, 2018
I wonder if someone will ever translate Sneak in desperada (the best one IMO); also, am i the only one a little bit disappointed with the last ouka game ?

Reactions: EdensM

Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
I tried fighting the 3 dudes in the park, lots of combat messages were untranslated and once I broke free from being held by the enemies, attack options remained grayed out. Seems like the translation broke things, because this made the whole escape mechanic pointless and the fight an inevitable loss.

Sassafraz

Apr 16, 2017
So does anyone else have the problem that one the 2nd day after you get the news report that something is going on in the forest. I go to the forest and the transformation scene starts but stops after two seconds and then I am in the forest talking to the guy there but the past with the scene is still up so I can't read or see anything on the left 3rd of the screen.
I also have this problem, did someone figure out a work around?

Reactions: Pyrrical

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Wait a fucking minute.

I looked carefully at the introductory pictures. You'd think if there was something THIS heavy-handed in the game, they'd tell the player before turning a wanking session into something somebody might need to see the doctor about.

Seriously though, how prominent are the more disgusting tags in the game? By which i mean scat, vore and amputee. The rest I might be able to stomach...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Wait a fucking minute.

I looked carefully at the introductory pictures. You'd think if there was something THIS heavy-handed in the game, they'd tell the player before turning a wanking session into something somebody might need to see the doctor about.

Seriously though, how prominent are the more disgusting tags in the game? By which i mean scat, vore and amputee. The rest I might be able to stomach...
Well from what I can remember, if your MP drops your armor breaks and once it has broken enough. The enemies will restrain you and basically start beating the shit out of her. gut punches, punches to the face causing blood to spew our her mouth a bit. All mixed in with sexual harassment. I imagine that is the mildest of the stuff in this. haven't played enough of it to know all of it as I am not a huge fan of a lady getting the shit kicked out of her but I figured I would give the game a chance. I would imagine there are alot worst things but only if you lose fights. If your good and don't lose you might be able to escape the worst of it but hey could be wrong.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes