MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I seen worse. Hope this one is fun

I enjoy the concept of being hero and everyone want to take advantages of you

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrrical

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
"Tojo-san has a cutie. I am going to ejaculate in my mouth. Come out, there was a worthy armor..."

Hypothesis #1:
Translator is gay.

So, 2020, so obviously less okay to assume than in 2019, but seriously, I wish translators would STOP putting their RL orientation into games.

Tojo-san, the player character is female, so when the guy she is sucking off, refers to her mouth, it gotta be "your" and not "my" - the "my" coming from the translator's wishful thinking

Hypothesis #2:
Translator is not human, but in fact either an extraterrestrial parasite inhabiting a host body,
or a reanimated corpse aka. a zombie.

Self-explanatory I suppose, anyone who knows that genre knows they can't talk properly because of lack of cells in the grapefruit.

Hypothesis #3:
MTLs suck.

There is noone who did it, because Google Translate is a thing, not a person.

My vote goes to #3

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Btw a lot of H-Scenes are machine translated!

So am I to understand that this being a HENTAI game, the NON hentai scenes have good English but the hentai scenes are gibberish? Why in a HENTAI game would this be decided, being that those scenes are the bread and butter of most of them?

Reactions: Keldin
Oct 13, 2019
"Tojo-san has a cutie. I am going to ejaculate in my mouth. Come out, there was a worthy armor..."

Hypothesis #1:
Translator is gay.

So, 2020, so obviously less okay to assume than in 2019, but seriously, I wish translators would STOP putting their RL orientation into games.

Tojo-san, the player character is female, so when the guy she is sucking off, refers to her mouth, it gotta be "your" and not "my" - the "my" coming from the translator's wishful thinking

Hypothesis #2:
Translator is not human, but in fact either an extraterrestrial parasite inhabiting a host body,
or a reanimated corpse aka. a zombie.

Self-explanatory I suppose, anyone who knows that genre knows they can't talk properly because of lack of cells in the grapefruit.

Hypothesis #3:
MTLs suck.

There is noone who did it, because Google Translate is a thing, not a person.

My vote goes to #3
Lol sorry man! Like I said some parts are still machine translated. It doesn't really bother me, but maybe one day I will fully hand-translate this.

sicknesslove

Oct 13, 2018
Don't know if anyone got this bug but if you are restrained and you broke out you may find everything to be blocked off and only guard or items work happen to me once :\
edit: It was against multiple dolls

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
Did you actually try the game before posting this comment? I wager you didn't but rather just came here to cry about MTLs like most of the people do. Someone doing an MTL doesn't stop anyone else from making a better one or improving it. There is an absolutely bad translation with no effort on SVScomics and even though this guy here took the time to translate it and he did a pretty good job on top of it. But regardless we will always have people like yourself who see MTL and need to shit post about it. Something to keep in mind. If noone did these MTLs you would need to learn Japanese, use VNR or Chii-trans which is arguable worse then what you get here, or ya know not play it and miss out on a good game. Yeah you could pray to Kagura games to do you a solid however, it is unlikely.

Sorry I know I am being pretty stern in my statements however I am getting tired of seeing people come into these threads and cry about MTL and give these translators shit for doing you a favor by dedicating months of their life to putting out a translation for you to enjoy and the best part is most of you don't even try the game before you start complaining that the translation is shit.
To be honest, some of the line feel like MTL and the "translator" just proofreading and fix some line, but overall it is somewhat readable, and the translator does put mtl1.JPG effort into it mtl.JPG mtl2.JPG

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
oh.. yesterday i saw this game on a youtube video... glad i didn't get the jp version to try it. thank you

randomuser1812

Sep 25, 2019
I'm stuck in the school, can't get past the boy's bathroom when it's a wall of flesh. Anyone else have any idea of how to get pat that?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm stuck in the school, can't get past the boy's bathroom when it's a wall of flesh. Anyone else have any idea of how to get pat that?
I think I remember someone posting earlier about having to have alot of HP to get through it.

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
stuck in the last shop at the shopping center with the dialogue "lets finish cash registration properly" whenever I try to move a step forward, I want to leave but cant cause im stuck in the block where the exit is and to exit I need to move a block away and then back but cant cause of the text that pops up, haven't saved in a really long while and I don't wanna go through like 8 full events without a skip button, anyone know how to gtfo?

Reactions: Pyrrical
Mar 20, 2019
Does anyone know how to beat the dickhead in the TV broadcast? I can't get around him so I keep getting one of the bad endings so trying to see if others have beat him or if I'm just trash at the game.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I feel like the pregnancy was underutilized.
No belly, no CG change, it just shows up in the status screen
And when you go to the doctor, it just fades to black :(

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes