Jul 11, 2018
Pretty sad she never gets to fuck her partner. Played a virgin run, visited him in the hospital as many times as possible, and got a relative "good" ending. After he gets out of the hospital, she takes him back to her place and they... Just watch TV...

I mean, it's a cute scene and all, but that was seriously a letdown. Even after I unlocked the gallery, I saw that they had no scenes whatsoever. It's all rape and humiliation with literally everything and everyone else. There are no vanilla sex scenes whatsoever in this game.

I get that this game is supposed to be extreme, but it wouldn't have hurt to give us at least a couple lighthearted scenes and/or some incentive to finish a virgin run.

MistSert

Jul 3, 2018
Just in case anyone else comes across this problem. If instead of seeing your character you only see a big black square on the side of the screen. It is likely a compatibility issue, just right click the exe and click troubleshoot compatibility, try recommended settings, start game.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Those tags are nowhere near the crazy stuff in the game. Here is a list just for a better fair warning of what is in the game.
WARNING: Bestiality, Birth, Parasite, Scat, Vore, and Amputee
Is the birthing related to events only? Or can the character get pregnant from some guy and give birth to it? I've got her pregnant but the only option so far is for her to "treat" it.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I feel like the pregnancy was underutilized.
No belly, no CG change, it just shows up in the status screen
And when you go to the doctor, it just fades to black :(
Not underutilized. The truth is the devs no longer cares about it. I'm sure they probably want to make a spregnancy system of sorts but they probably got lazy.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Graphics are beautiful with animations in certain parts.

Gameplay is typical level grinding, but you can't return to levels you beat and can't leave a level until you win or get raped.

Story ends abruptly after 2 hours, leaving everything unexplained, possibly setting up a sequel.

Music/SFX are average.

Sex scenes make up for everything. Impregnation, birthing, public humiliation, degradation, sex stats, and so much more.

This game could use some polish but is still definitely worth a try.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Thx for sharing, this Dev has some very unusual tastes to say the least
He used to be way worse, though. His older games had more extreme fetishes, including a lot more gore.

The more extreme fetishes now are relegated to some hard to find scenes, and usually only one of them. Amputation, for example, occurs in one of the bad endings, and it's only one image. And there's no blood involved.

delta7nine

Feb 12, 2020
I tried fighting the 3 dudes in the park, lots of combat messages were untranslated and once I broke free from being held by the enemies, attack options remained grayed out. Seems like the translation broke things, because this made the whole escape mechanic pointless and the fight an inevitable loss.
The mechanic is broken I believe, but I found a work around that's kind of wonky. There's a pink bar called TP that only fills when you do damage to an enemy in a restrained state. This is accomplished by choosing the "Struggle" option, and you want to fill it up to 100. When it's at a full 100 you unlock an option called "revenge genocide attack", and it does over 3000 damage.

Apr 20, 2020
Hey all, just here to inform anyone interested in this game that on VirusTotal's scan, "VBA32: Adware.Presenoker" is a false positive. Scanned the .rar, scanned the extracted folder, ran a full scan, and ran an offline scan with no issues. You can enjoy this game worry free.

seijiro

Sep 9, 2018
Hey guys, anyone have any idea how to get the scene with the blue heroine lying behind the dealer guy? It's CG20.

EDIT: This one:
CG20_01.png

Noneo

Feb 1, 2018
on the schoolbus mission i got thrown on a tent.. now a cant move any further.. is there a noclip-cheat or something? cause i cannot walk anymore.. someone the with the same problem?

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
So pretty much at the beginning you can choose to take the fat guy's phone or try to convince him to delete the photo he took (which he won't do). Is this one of those decision that significantly alters the rest of the story?

Jan 6, 2020
So pretty much at the beginning you can choose to take the fat guy's phone or try to convince him to delete the photo he took (which he won't do). Is this one of those decision that significantly alters the rest of the story?
It stops his blackmail/NTR route which includes the sex with most of the other male students at school.

Reactions: lolpanther
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes