Pureh8red

Mar 12, 2021
Sorry. I have issuse. I played this game on Joiplay, android. The game played smoothly but there's only one problem. Here.
How can i fix it ?

Zhir

Apr 28, 2021
Thanks, too bad no defeat scene animations just pics, the battle harassments are the only ones that got moan audio but no sex scenes

Lolibobo

Oct 11, 2020
Hello, i downloaded this game but I've encountered a bug that just blocks my screen with a black screen? Idk i think it's supposed to be the character but the emulator I'm using fails to load the character i guess? Im on android and am using joiplay emulator. even in battle this black screen just blocks the view and i can't see whats behind it. Any help will be much appreciated, please.
Edit: the black screen appears in menu and in battle. Screenshot_20210620-170306_JoiPlay.jpg

Last edited:

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
how bad is the MTL? Readable?
As far as I can tell, the MTL is readable, but for the wrong reasons. It seems more like a massive rewrite based on what the player is seeing than an actual translation, and that's from just the opening alone. Nowhere in the original does it say "Japan", but actually somewhere in the Kanto preference (HAH, more like KUNTO). "Yamato City" isn't even the correct name, but "hachi-" something, as in the name is related to the evil doctor (whose monster form is an octopus) because "hachi" means "eight". Also, the evil organization is called "Shocking Star", but the translation turned it into a sentence, "a shocking moment", said by a reporter whose name isn't correct. There's also a "Nijima", but there is no Nijima as "Nijima" is actually a random "onlooker" in the crowd cheering the heroine on, and Blazer doesn't state the bloody obvious like "so you're gonna send out a minion, right?", but instead goes "now, let's clean up, shall we?" like a badass heroine!! :D Not to mention some of the names are wrong, or not fully translated like how all the Shocking Star bad guys have "Shocking" at the start of their names.

In case it isn't obvious, I like Metal Edge Girl Blazer by a lot. MTL and rewrites do it no justice.

there's still no manual translation correct?
I'm currently doing the opening, but no idea how far I can take it. Definitely not the whole thing. Not really sure if I should be doing a fresh translation or translate over the MTL/rewrite. I read somewhere on this thread that mentions the MTL version is bugged and will soft-lock after a certain point, but I'm unsure if that has been fixed...

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
As far as I can tell, the MTL is readable, but for the wrong reasons. It seems more like a massive rewrite based on what the player is seeing than an actual translation, and that's from just the opening alone. Nowhere in the original does it say "Japan", but actually somewhere in the Kanto preference (HAH, more like KUNTO). "Yamato City" isn't even the correct name, but "hachi-" something, as in the name is related to the evil doctor (whose monster form is an octopus) because "hachi" means "eight". Also, the evil organization is called "Shocking Star", but the translation turned it into a sentence, "a shocking moment", said by a reporter whose name isn't correct. There's also a "Nijima", but there is no Nijima as "Nijima" is actually a random "onlooker" in the crowd cheering the heroine on, and Blazer doesn't state the bloody obvious like "so you're gonna send out a minion, right?", but instead goes "now, let's clean up, shall we?" like a badass heroine!! :D Not to mention some of the names are wrong, or not fully translated like how all the Shocking Star bad guys have "Shocking" at the start of their names.

In case it isn't obvious, I like Metal Edge Girl Blazer by a lot. MTL and rewrites do it no justice.

I'm currently doing the opening, but no idea how far I can take it. Definitely not the whole thing. Not really sure if I should be doing a fresh translation or translate over the MTL/rewrite. I read somewhere on this thread that mentions the MTL version is bugged and will soft-lock after a certain point, but I'm unsure if that has been fixed...
Thanks a lot for answering. Marimo's probably my favorite H-game dev of all time, and nearly all of his games are bangers, this one included.
As long as a proper translation can be made I'll wait as long as I need to.

Reactions: ShimakazeIsOk

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Shit, probably should've got something done before boasting. >_>

I'mma have to apologise. I'm preoccupied with a more important task, so I can't work on Blazer RPG. (Using Notepad++ isn't exactly the perfect method for accessing the text)
BUT FOR ANYONE LOOKING TO FIX THE MTL/REWRITE, lemme point that out that it's perfectly doable. It just comes down to working on either the MTL version or doing a fresh translation. So don't lose hope!

Ilmanmaolana

Apr 8, 2021
Hello, i downloaded this game but I've encountered a bug that just blocks my screen with a black screen? Idk i think it's supposed to be the character but the emulator I'm using fails to load the character i guess? Im on android and am using joiplay emulator. even in battle this black screen just blocks the view and i can't see whats behind it. Any help will be much appreciated, please.
Edit: the black screen appears in menu and in battle. View attachment 1256082
If you play on joiplay, You must turn off WebGL in Setting

Sexsex02

Apr 28, 2021
Has anyone finished it yet I'm missing three scenes and I don't know how, one with the fat guy, one in public, one looks like it's on a TV station

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes