Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah, there is an official english version out for this game that released this past Saturday. The OP needs an update, if not a new thread for this game, since it seems the OP account was deleted.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
/spolier > you can get only one birthing scene, BUT> you both lose a level, AND you get softlocked and have the game glitch and have to start from a new save file

Reactions: f9account

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Official ENG version straight off dlsite:

Edit: yeeeesh, calling this an "official english translation" is a real stretch lol. It's not very good quality. Feels like edited MTL to me, but whatever.

Last edited:

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Edit: yeeeesh, calling this an "official english translation" is a real stretch lol. It's not very good quality. Feels like edited MTL to me, but whatever.
At least the text files can be accessed and edited for future fan patches. Can't say the same for the images. They seem to be locked.

Reactions: Sscdrake

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Official ENG version straight off dlsite:

Wow. When this was announced I was worried it might just be an MTL. But never did I imagine that it would just be the MTL that's already posted here.
At least I think it is. I've only compared the opening, but so far it's word for word the same. That's hilarious. And sad.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
So I started up the game to confirm the shitty translation, and it is indeed shitty, and I can't believe "Dr Poketsu" is still translated wrong.

Does the translator not know what a "palooka" is? It's an insult, not a name.

Fuck it, I love Blazer too much. I'll make my own fixes, one event at a time!

thanos-fine-ill-do-it-myself.gif

EDIT: Whose bright idea was it to remove the JP version from the front page? It's all been replaced with the MTL version.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So I started up the game to confirm the shitty translation, and it is indeed shitty, and I can't believe "Dr Poketsu" is still translated wrong.

Does the translator not know what a "palooka" is? It's an insult, not a name.

Fuck it, I love Blazer too much. I'll make my own fixes, one event at a time!

View attachment 2286809

EDIT: Whose bright idea was it to remove the JP version from the front page? It's all been replaced with the MTL version.
Good luck! Supporting you!

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Before anyone thinks I'm getting started, I can't unless I get my hands on the JP version, which doesn't exist anymore I guess.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Before anyone thinks I'm getting started, I can't unless I get my hands on the JP version, which doesn't exist anymore I guess.
Look up RJ220443. Seems there's quite a few places online with it. There also appears to be a J version on Nyaa.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
/spolier > you can get only one birthing scene, BUT> you both lose a level, AND you get softlocked and have the game glitch and have to start from a new save file
how can this be avoided? I mean the whole preggo-stuff

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
I uploaded a JP version I found, I suppose it works? Dunno if i'm of any help here lol
Mega
Thank you so much! This helps a lot!

Anyway, here's what I got from the intro so far. It's so damn different. This needs a complete re-translation. >_<

EDIT: Holy shit, the battle text isn't even translated!! Did the H-dev Marimo grab this not knowing it was a faulty translation or did the MTL translator give this to the H-dev for shits and giggles?!?!? D:

EDIT: Holy shit x2, the MTL is a pain to stomach. I don't like it all.

EDIT: And now I don't fucking care. The MTL is an absolute mess to fix. Even the way the text is supposed to be display is changed. Congrats, MTL guy, you did it. You ruined Metal Edge Girl Blazer. It'll never get a proper English translation now. Fuck you.

-MTL-
Somewhere in between spring and summer, at a beautiful night in Japan,
・ ・ ・One rumor is spreading in Yamato City!
A tall shadowy figure walks in the darkest part of the street, scaring everyone. Nobody wants to be near him.
A woman curious enough to talk to him, gets stabbed by the tall figure!
Some say that it was a monster, and some say that it was just a murderer...
In the back alleys, or in a dim side of the street...
“I actually saw it!”
“It was a monster!”
“I was attacked!”

-New TL-
From the changing late Spring to early Summer, in this town located in a certain Kanto region,
・・・One rumor has spread in Hachimato City.
A human-faced dog roam the dead of night・・・
A curious woman who covers her mouth with a mask・・・
A slender man who will follow you wherever you look.
Even such things that only appear in so-called urban legends, monsters.
In an alleyway somewhere in this town, in the dumps, in the dimly-lit streets,
“I saw it!”
“It was a monster!”
“I was attacked!”

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes