seijiro

Sep 9, 2018
just started this game, played about 2 hours is the main content about the ugly bastard or is that just an early game thing?
Depends on the route, there are multiple ones, I think you triggered the ugly bastard one. Although iirc there are at least 2 endings with him.

Jan 6, 2020
just started this game, played about 2 hours is the main content about the ugly bastard or is that just an early game thing?
If you destroy his phone at the start his blackmailing doesn't happen and theres no more developmment with him and some of the other kids in the school. (the guys in the gym backroom)

Reactions: jems666

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Both the school and park prostitution scenes don't end for me, is there a solution for that? I play on Joiplay btw

Ed Lake

Aug 4, 2018
I was searching this game with the tag Corruption, putting also "Magical Girl Kamen Rider" but didn't find anything. This game has so many good mechanics and has a better quality than most of the others like this... WHY ISN'T MORE FAMOUS?

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
I was searching this game with the tag Corruption, putting also "Magical Girl Kamen Rider" but didn't find anything. This game has so many good mechanics and has a better quality than most of the others like this... WHY ISN'T MORE FAMOUS?
Of course you won't find anything. Kamen Rider as what the name is, need to be a hero that use Kamen (Mask) and riding at vehicle (Bike, Car, etc). None of that happen in this game. The character only transform into Magical Girl, she never use a mask nor riding a vehicle.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Not to mention that (and duly trademarked six ways to Sunday)...

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
An official English version of Blazer RPG?!? Hell yeah!!!

I am concerned if it'll be a proper translation, or a poor MTL.

Jan 6, 2020
Even though today is release date, it's not out yet. There's no add to basket option I think what you are referring to is the existing mtl with some slight reworking?

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Even though today is release date, it's not out yet. There's no add to basket option I think what you are referring to is the existing mtl with some slight reworking?
I'm referring to the screenshots on the DLSite store page.

insect297

Apr 19, 2018
Still rather take the MTL, rather than going through the pain of reading texthooker + deepl on another window.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes