Rose emp

Aug 31, 2021
How to get CG20 and CG21/CG22 (public defeat broadcast/public meat urinal)??? I've unlock every scene except for these 3 only. And I wanna know how to be TV employee??

Also after I defeat the parasites I have noclip? She has eggs in her stomach and I tried to fight the parasites, then she failed and randomly started to noclip.
The 2 NPCS at the town that walks around also has noclip (only those 2 NPCS).

Jan 6, 2020
How to get CG20 and CG21/CG22 (public defeat broadcast/public meat urinal)??? I've unlock every scene except for these 3 only. And I wanna know how to be TV employee??
I think you need to get your public rating low enough, then you get called to a Televised fight where you have lose against the monster.

Mymouthtastespurple

Jun 15, 2021
Hey there, I'm having some trouble with the game Metal Girl Edge Blazer.
I've downloaded the game and it seemed to be working just fine, but during fight scenes and when opening the menu there is a black screen where the character is supposed to be.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks in advance.

forbidden79

Sep 2, 2019
Hey there, I'm having some trouble with the game Metal Girl Edge Blazer.
I've downloaded the game and it seemed to be working just fine, but during fight scenes and when opening the menu there is a black screen where the character is supposed to be.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks in advance.
Hi, go to your joiplay setting, go to html setting and turn off WebGL . That what I do to get the character to show up in fights.

Tsukuyomii

Jun 21, 2022
There are missing files in this download. Audio/Se/Chest and Graphics/Characters/Chest are the two i know of, for sure.

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
Why the OP doesn’t state that it is an MTL? Not only it confuses people who download it but also it prevents potential translators from trying to manually translate it.

Edit: Thanks mods for adding (MTL) in the OP.

Last edited:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
just started this game, played about 2 hours is the main content about the ugly bastard or is that just an early game thing?

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes