ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
on the schoolbus mission i got thrown on a tent.. now a cant move any further.. is there a noclip-cheat or something? cause i cannot walk anymore.. someone the with the same problem?
It's a bug. To avoid it, "talk to" the doll/puppet from above ("north"). If you activate the doll from either side, you'll get thrown on an unconnected tile (the tent being one of them).

The mechanic is broken I believe
Not sure if it's the translation (we would need to play the most recent untranslated version of the game for that), but I agree it's broken in the version downloaded from this site.

"revenge genocide attack"
You don't need to be in a restrained state to use that attack. You can fill your TP bar up to 100 with either "Bitch slap" or "Guard" just fine, and then do it. Useful if you don't want to lose a battle, but still want to rake in "lewd points".

Last edited:

Teskanir

Nov 12, 2019
how do i use a .rar???:unsure::unsure:
If you're on Windows, I would recommend , it can access most, if not all, archives, and it works very well.
If you're on Mac, you could try , but since I'm not a Mac user, I don't know how well that would work.

Last edited:

Xaact

Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the prostitution route going? I have high lewdity...
go behind the adult shop from the small alley on the right side, turn left right after you can enter the adult shop from behind.
start selling your panties. after a while, you'll get an offer

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I tuned up a few of the H-scenes MTL text, and a few other minor text things in some other places, might help a little for some with the MTL translation.

Did not fix everything, just a few things Tinkered with some of the main prostitution H-Scenes text mostly. Maybe, I might do a bit more later. But I beat the game and I probably am finished with it for awhile.
Installing
just back up your original data folder, and then replace it with this one

Uninstalling

If do not like what I did then put your backed up data folder back in there.

Data_Tag01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
there is also a mistake with the sale of cowards, when the heroine sells them to the merchant, then in battle she is in them.

the same armor is repaired during sleep, and not a repair kit

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes