max_002

Mar 30, 2019
a bit complex combat system :
school and similar places, otherwise not bad .

you can also adjust the display of the heroine :
when she sold the panties they somehow miraculously back on her, just as health banks repair clothes, this is also not quite true, it is better to add a sewing kit or something useful for repairing clothes .

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Imo, Kamikaze is much more fappable than this one. Art is still awesome but situation/text-wise it's kinda bland. Maybe not so great quiality of translation adds to the feeling.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
So i got the school overtake news and at the same time i got one from the TV Station too. And after I killed the tv station boss i don't have anything to do on the map anymore... I think somehow the school event bugged and im stuck now... god...

WhimQuery

Dec 31, 2018
Definitely downloading this when I get back to my laptop. I liked the other games, like Ouka, & am very interested in this.

BladedHeaven

Jul 10, 2017
I'm probably an idiot, but can someone tell me how to progress without getting raped by the fatty? I have no clue where to go to begin and the only way I can beat the 3 guys in the park (the only enemies I've been able to find) is by being an absolute slut and buying all the upgrades from the shop

Dandelion1

Jun 18, 2017
bit of a problem here, whenever i try to save or just change the options i get this:
Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir 'C:\Users\Games\Metal Edge Girl Blazer RPG\www\save'
Object.fs.mkdirSync (fs.js:909:18)

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
bit of a problem here, whenever i try to save or just change the options i get this:
Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir 'C:\Users\Games\Metal Edge Girl Blazer RPG\www\save'
Object.fs.mkdirSync (fs.js:909:18)

You should install your games on another drive. I think windows probably prevents the game for writing on drive C: .

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
tags from the DLsite:

* H Scenes
Transformed:
Ryona (physical violence), tentacle, slime, interspecies sex, r*pe in public,
gangbang, humiliating TV broadcasting, penalty game, egg laying, birthing,
pretending dog, cum-inflated belly, vomiting semen, penetration by tentacle etc.

I really liked the game but I've gotten stuck at a bad end.
I got past the school fatty by 'compensated dating' in the back alley and just buying a few hp upgrades + potions. You need over 600hp spare to get past meatwall, each step in takes 200 i think.

Im stuck after a final confrontation with a boss where there is a bunch of levers to pull ,but no clues on the correct order to pull them. I seem to get the same bad end every time.

Bracchus

Nov 4, 2017
tags from the DLsite:

* H Scenes
Transformed:
Ryona (physical violence), tentacle, slime, interspecies sex, r*pe in public,
gangbang, humiliating TV broadcasting, penalty game, egg laying, birthing,
pretending dog, cum-inflated belly, vomiting semen, penetration by tentacle etc.

I really liked the game but I've gotten stuck at a bad end.
I got past the school fatty by 'compensated dating' in the back alley and just buying a few hp upgrades + potions. You need over 600hp spare to get past meatwall, each step in takes 200 i think.

Im stuck after a final confrontation with a boss where there is a bunch of levers to pull ,but no clues on the correct order to pull them. I seem to get the same bad end every time.
If you're pregnant you will always get the bad end here. You'll need to load an earlier save and go see the doctor

Reactions: Eicosa

Night27

May 8, 2017
so is there a walkthrough for how to see all of the content in the game cause it seems that the game skips to the final boss at about half way through

Reactions: cho'gall

Night27

May 8, 2017
To progress in the parasite stage you need to first not have any eggs in you (as a wall will stop your progress), if you do have eggs in you then you will either need to go all the way back to the start of the stage where the healing circle is located and interact with the light on one of the desks or wait for the eggs to come out (note this will damage you), then make your way to the outside of the school and onto the sports field. At this point you will be sent back to the beginning of the stage and will need to work your way back to the sports field (NOTE avoid students as their fights are bugged), to get past the new wall that is now blocking you go into the bathroom and interact with the wall in the upper right corner and you should be able to pass through it (save first as there is a bad ending that can be triggered), once through go back to sports field fight boss and finish stage

Reactions: Stijn

OldSpot

Aug 20, 2017
is there a cheat for ingame?
Save editor in onlie search it at google
Or download the aplication to edit rpgm save file
But not all type cant edit using aplication like .sav file and some game sometime blok it for cheater
Anyway i like use save editor online

OldSpot

Aug 20, 2017
I got traped in bad ending loop after defeating penguin like monster
Is ther any righ choise puling triger here
"i Alredy pull the triger 23time randomly and 23 time looping bad end birhing in public"
Please guide me to the righ choice so i cant continue this birhting ending loop

OldSpot

Aug 20, 2017
If you're pregnant you will always get the bad end here. You'll need to load an earlier save and go see the doctor
Sh*t i alredy overwrite my save file after kiling that cursed penguin birhting loop ending
So ineed to play new game

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Actually wasn't that hard, just spend like 1hr-2hr and just do the nude photos and train and sleep, eze $$.
Spend money on defence / sex defence / hit points / mp points. Prob need like 900-1000 Health and about 400 mp points to win the game easily. You know you have enough sex defence when the goons at the park are doing like 2 damage to mp (sexattack). You don't even need a lot of items when the stats are that high. Beat the game and then enjoy the collection / gallery.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes