RPGM Completed [Translation Request] Metropolis ~ Cyberpunk Erotic RPG

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v22.02.24.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Seems like names of many weapons were replaced by codes
Also the quest display disappeared for me and I couldn't progress any further, maybe because I got 2 quests at once, 1 is to talk to some dude in the club and another related to some dude in the slums

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Seems like names of many weapons were replaced by codes
Also the quest display disappeared for me and I couldn't progress any further, maybe because I got 2 quests at once, 1 is to talk to some dude in the club and another related to some dude in the slums
Those "codes" are the original weapon entries by the dev. I did not change them.

As for the quest stuff I would need a save just before that happens so I can test it properly.
All those entries are just floating UI text (D_Text), there's no actual quest system. So I'm not sure what's going on there if it doesn't already happen in the Japanese original.

sora2020kairi

Apr 10, 2020

Known issues:

just checking is the version on the first page the right version? when I apply the patch to it the character model will appear on screen for a brief moment upon starting a new game or loading into a game then disappear. I have checked and this happens both when starting a new game and loading a save on the english version. I have also checked it using a save from the unpatched version and I get the same result.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
just checking is the version on the first page the right version? when I apply the patch to it the character model will appear on screen for a brief moment upon starting a new game or loading into a game then disappear. I have checked and this happens both when starting a new game and loading a save on the english version. I have also checked it using a save from the unpatched version and I get the same result.
I don't know what version that is. The patch was made for the version shared here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-metropolis-cyberpunk-erotic-rpg.105794/post-9818173

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I don't know what version that is. The patch was made for the version shared here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-metropolis-cyberpunk-erotic-rpg.105794/post-9818173
Yeah. Random links posted on the forums here without any indication of version are usually not a good idea to go for.
Without any extra info it's highly likely they're just V1.0 links. Often relinked from those sites that may offer some more user-friendly file hosting, but rarely offer up any updates.

Fine for games that never needed any updates to begin with, but that's more of a rarity these days apparently. Especially for more complex or just larger games.

backerBaffle

Nov 29, 2020

Known issues:

Which version? Is it the ones op provide?

backerBaffle

Nov 29, 2020
Is there any newer version? Can somebody provide it? The current version (idk what ver) is buggy as hell.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Is there any newer version? Can somebody provide it? The current version (idk what ver) is buggy as hell.
If you don't mind here's the latest windows version in this thread with MTL patch installed
Other than MC's clothes occasionally glitching and 1 mission involving some fake ID then this version is a lot more bearable