• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Translation Request] Mind Luda (Cil Pick)

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sintheta

TL;DR: Hot scenes, LONG story, gameplay/flow could have been better

Played with MTool MTL. Didn't finish the game because I got soft-locked near the end, but I think I can speak to 85-90% of this game.

It's very long story-wise, and there's a couple sections in the game where its back to back long cutscenes (sometimes h-scenes). I personally don't mind longer story driven games as long as it doesn't feel exhausting, but I felt a little bit here and there. While that's not a big deal to me, I know this is going to be a BIG negative for a lot of people. Anyhow, I'm softlocked so I can't see the conclusion of the story, but so far, the story is very good.

Game play and flow is also a bit lacking. Despite being somewhat linear, it's really easy to feel lost if you're skipping text or you forgot what your current objective is, leading to a lot of wandering around. Combat is mostly restricted to major fights, and to beat the story fights, it's kind of required for you to solve the "story puzzles" to obtain the required thing to beat them easily. "Story puzzles" in quotes because it's really more of a "complete this list of steps and talk to the right people".

H-scenes however, are really hot and also kinda fucked up in one particular case. I don't really like how much focus one of the younger characters got in this game (especially in the context of the game), but hey its Japan. H-scenes are slow to start, but after you progress some, they are really nice and hot.

Overall, have to give it a 4/5. The art, story, and gameplay/gameflow is actually good, albeit with flaws.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

4ung-4ang

Short overview:

The Good:
    • A lot of content, possibly the most diverse among all games.
    • Unexpected story twists.
    • Multiple endings, around 9 (different guys for the most part)
    • Sidestory...but so fucking gut-wrenching
    • Auto-combat, except for bosses.
    The Bad:
    • Overall story and world are somewhat lackluster this time.
    • Boring antagonist.
    • 100% NTR *
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • The first half of the game is relatively weak.

*Still buggy at the later stages of the game.
    In my case, one companion was bugged and followed me through the whole endgame, even in the ending scenes, which somewhat destroyed the immersion :)

All games personal rating
    1. Wailing guignol - 5 Stars
    2. C. U. Nitro - 4 Stars
    3. Mind Luda - 3,5 Stars
    4. Consider Nanaha - 3 Stars