RPGM [Translation Request] Mirai ♀ Escape ~Am No Doki Doki Mission!?~ [RJ01099297] [kushimoto_house]

Sep 26, 2021
RJ01099297_img_main.jpg
Title:

Developer: ;
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

At the request of Cyber Police, the secret agent of justice, ``Amu'', is assigned to infiltrate an underground company suspected of
selling illegal adult goods . Am sneaks into an illegal adult goods manufacturing factory and obtains a top secret document, but the alarm goes off...? Will she be able to evade the naughty enemies and traps that stand in her way and bring back the secrets of the factory? Good luck Am ! This is a simple short top-down avoidance action game where the objective is to avoid enemy symbols and traps and reach the goal . ・Nihilistic loli ・I like slender girls ・I don't like real acts and anal penetration, etc. ・ I like soft and indirect torture, not hard torture ・I've been excited by pinch scenes in boys' manga and anime ・Tight This game is recommended for those who like innerwear and never want to take it off . Total 16 stages + α basic CG 15 or more CG differences over 300 (not including standing pictures and non-erotic CG ) Most of the CG poses and compositions are shared. There are some changes to the lines, but please understand that this is basically a male and female variation . *There is no insertion or actual act. (No insertion, no actual performance)  Please enjoy the erotic depiction that does not cross the line of soft core.

Tags: Female Protagonist, Leggings, Machine Sex, No Penetrative Sex, Slender, Softcore Eroticism, Toys, Woman's Viewpoint

Download Links (jap):

Reactions: Roseyurilife