RPGM [Translation Request] Monster Girl Fusion Abnormal

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
You and me both. About it being translated, I'm not too sure myself. This game isn't very well known, so the chances of a translated version already being available are pretty slim.
well it's peaked my interest and i am learning Japanese right now so i can eventually start translating games, so i will def keep an eye on it and give it a go if there isn't a translation by the time i learn how to do so

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
well it's peaked my interest and i am learning Japanese right now so i can eventually start translating games, so i will def keep an eye on it and give it a go if there isn't a translation by the time i learn how to do so
Awesome! Thank you! :D

Nov 3, 2019
While I'm here, is there any interest for a machine translation to hold things over till a true translation is made?

It'll obviously be nowhere near as good as a proper translation, but I'm currently messing around with some translation tools on this game. As it stands now I'm hitting a few snags with a bunch of errors and crashes post MTL popping up but I'm hoping I can figure out what's causing them and get it sorted.

Edit/Update: Got some good news! I think I figured out the primary cause of the crashes I've been facing so far with the MTL, a simple case of needing a specific Japanese character at the start of some specific sentences... if this is indeed the root cause of the crashes I'm going to be annoyed with myself. Any rate going to try adjusting that and seeing how it goes.

Edit/Update 2: As of now I've gotten the slime and spider monster fusions/transformations/partners while running the MTL. During that time I ran into one crash while in combat, made some adjustments on my end and tried to recreate it and I think the changes I made fixed the issue... Going to try to get a bit further into the game to see if anything else happens and then go through and wrap all the text so it won't go offscreen. Following that I'll do some small adjustments and then hopefully get it posted here soon.

As a side note there were a few text based picture files that I translated via google translate hand draw function and recreated... was 6 pictures total and the translation was a bit iffy so no big deal. Either way, when I post the patch I'll include the old picture files and indicate it by adding old to the names just to compare or for others to give a crack at.

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
While I'm here, is there any interest for a machine translation to hold things over till a true translation is made?

It'll obviously be nowhere near as good as a proper translation, but I'm currently messing around with some translation tools on this game. As it stands now I'm hitting a few snags with a bunch of errors and crashes post MTL popping up but I'm hoping I can figure out what's causing them and get it sorted.

Edit/Update: Got some good news! I think I figured out the primary cause of the crashes I've been facing so far with the MTL, a simple case of needing a specific Japanese character at the start of some specific sentences... if this is indeed the root cause of the crashes I'm going to be annoyed with myself. Any rate going to try adjusting that and seeing how it goes.
I'm interested :D and thankyou in advance (y). A heads up about the dialog: the very top part that's surrounded in [ ] is just code for the voiceover, translating it will lead to disabling the voiceovers in the game due to the engine language.

Nov 3, 2019
Alright, as of now I feel the MTL is in a pretty good spot. I also felt that, overall, it wasn't too bad and I could follow along a fair bit. I ended up hitting a ton of roadblocks and only ended up getting past the second 'boss' of the game, that being some large monster and two spiders.

I wanted to just make mention of my errors, as they were rather funny I feel. They are the roadblock spoilers below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All that said, I figure the best approach and something which would speed along this process is just to release the current MTL. Overall, I feel all the major crashing issues should be fixed, that the text shouldn't go offscreen, and all things should be translated. But, as I am likely still early game there may still be issues that need to be addressed.

As such, if anyone encounters any bugs within the MTL patch I'm providing, be it an instance of untranslated text or otherwise, if you could notify me and post a screencap of the scene itself and of a nearby functional translation within the same level/map. By doing this I can quickly determine the location of the crash and in doing so I can take a look at it and quickly fix the issue.

Without further delay, here is the current MTL Patch.

Do note that you'll need your own copy of the game to apply this patch to. Instructions on installing the patch are included in a text document within the zip file attached.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Alright, as of now I feel the MTL is in a pretty good spot. I also felt that, overall, it wasn't too bad and I could follow along a fair bit. I ended up hitting a ton of roadblocks and only ended up getting past the second 'boss' of the game, that being some large monster and two spiders.

I wanted to just make mention of my errors, as they were rather funny I feel. They are the roadblock spoilers below.

All that said, I figure the best approach and something which would speed along this process is just to release the current MTL. Overall, I feel all the major crashing issues should be fixed, that the text shouldn't go offscreen, and all things should be translated. But, as I am likely still early game there may still be issues that need to be addressed.

As such, if anyone encounters any bugs within the MTL patch I'm providing, be it an instance of untranslated text or otherwise, if you could notify me and post a screencap of the scene itself and of a nearby functional translation within the same level/map. By doing this I can quickly determine the location of the crash and in doing so I can take a look at it and quickly fix the issue.

Do note that you'll need your own copy of the game to apply this patch to. Instructions on installing the patch are included in a text document within the zip file attached.
Excellent, thank you !! :D(y)

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
@TheAnonymousMous

Excellent translation. I'm going to update the tags now that I have a better idea of some of the descriptions.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017

Hi what version did you use? I see a version 1.0 on a few sites..

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018

I need help, it didn't create an "Extract" folder in my game directory.

Edit: Nvm, got it. Thanks for the MTL

Last edited: