RPGM Complete [Translation request] Mugen Ryuunen (Infinite Grade Retention) [Kinetic Dog]

ShinR700

Sep 10, 2020
RJ310820_img_main.jpg
Title : 無限留年 /Infinite Grade Retention
Brand:
Release: 2020/12/16
Game link:
Download link:
Requested language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Story]
40 years ago, the Demon King invaded earth and ruled the human race. Standards of the morality of the human race continue to drop after that.
Right now, four schoolgirls are about to graduate from school and tomorrow is the first day of the college entrance exam.
What they don't know is there are a bunch of teachers preparing to force them to fail the test so the students could repeat in school and become their slaves forever.

[Content]
1.In-battle sex. No need to endure boring battles because sex scenarios are directly built-in the battle.
2.Ahegao system. Girls' expressions will change according to enemy action type and action stimulation. There are 120 eye variations and 81 mouse variations in the game.
3.Hypnosis system. Hypnosis effects have a conception of levels. The level will raise once hypnosis depth reaches a certain limit and bring more mind chaos to girls

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
can anyone pass a full save please? i cant even get 150 points... i want to know if there is more content in the game..

orensan

May 29, 2017
can anyone pass a full save please? i cant even get 150 points... i want to know if there is more content in the game..
points just give you more costumes, i never found anything else then again idk wtf i was doing so there's that too