• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others RPGM [Translation Request] My beloved mother and I want to do it! 大好きな母さんと俺はシたい! [RJ01038015]

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017

So theres two versions of the game in the file from what i can make out one version is the trial version(VD) and the other is the normal version

• Love
Reactions: raiton4455

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
here is the new link

turns out the website gives u the download for the one i uploaded and i had to go the the game page to download it directly from there and reupload it ... even tho i played it and it didnt stop like it was a demo

in anycase my bad and here is the new link which u can find it in my old post as well

Bro, is it even working correctly in your computer?
Cause I was getting weird errors from your old upload

Kaay

Dec 2, 2019
Bro, is it even working correctly in your computer?
Cause I was getting weird errors from your old upload
i didnt play it fully and i stopped mid way the language barrier was an issue in this game and was running blind trying all kind of random things just to get to the H stuff
but as far as i remember no i dont recall any issues

what about the new file tho u still have an issues with it ?

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
i didnt play it fully and i stopped mid way the language barrier was an issue in this game and was running blind trying all kind of random things just to get to the H stuff
but as far as i remember no i dont recall any issues

what about the new file tho u still have an issues with it ?
My computer is having issues displaying the game. It starts, I hear audio too but the screen goes blank white.
Maybe because i am having issues with the engine

Reactions: at_su_shi

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Tried Mtool on this one, all menus are still on JP so thats rough
Anyone managed to get a MTL for the menus at least?

somosdehonduras

Oct 2, 2019
i had never posted until now but i dont understand why they made a game so difficult ive leveld up to lvl 44 and still cant beat the final boss i havent even seen anything scene really worth the effort

xiba26

Nov 7, 2019
Full save file.
Note that the game has a lot of bug that can destroy your save at any time! (Save multiple times at regular intervals) You can also download the save files here: Or in attached file.

File location is in <game folder/data/savedata> It may also sometimes be bugs during events, and freezes you in it with the possibility of moving in the background. Unfortunately, there is no solution for this apart from restarting your game.