Others None [Translation Request] My Beloved Wife and 10 Past Men [Atelier Sakura]

RedC2

Mar 22, 2019
VJ014501_img_main.jpg
Original Title:
Ai Suru Tsuma to 10-nin no Kako Otoko/
愛する妻と10人の過去男

Original Language: Japanese

dl link:
VNDB link:
Download Link (Torrent):

Genre: Netorare/netorase, male protagonist, female perspective, threesome

Description (Edited MTL)

■ Story

The main character, Taichi, and his wife, Miwa, are newlyweds who got married after a workplace romance.
Since they were both raised by strict parents, they hit it off because they had similar circumstances when they were young.
They married after two years of dating.

One day, Taichi discovers a photo taken by Miwa with a man she had dated in the past.
While hearing her explanation with a mellow feeling, he discovered that she had relationships with 10 men in the past.
"I think it's a thing of the past, but I'm really worried about it …"
Eventually, he wanted to know the truth and asked her about her past experiences.

■ Characters
● Miwa Asaka (CV: Nao Hamura)
Taichi's wife. The heroine of this work.
A civil servant who works at the same office as Taichi.
Raised by strict parents, studying has made up much of her life.
However, when she entered college, she had relationships with various men due to being repressed for so long.
After graduating from university, she settled down after being acquainted with and marrying Taichi.
She sometimes remembers the intense sexual experiences of the past, but she's happy with her current marriage.

● Taichi Asaka
The main character of this work. Civil servant.
Raised by strict parents, studying has made up much of his life.
Therefore, he has little sexual experience. He has had only two relationships, one with his wife Miwa and another with a woman he met in college.

VJ014501_img_smpa1.jpg VJ014501_img_smpa2.jpg VJ014501_img_smpa3.jpg VJ014501_img_smpa4.jpg VJ014501_img_smpa5.jpg VJ014501_img_smpa6.jpg

It would be awesome to see a translation of this. It looks like one of the better things Atelier Sakura has put out in a while.

Last edited: