Others None [Translation Request] My Friend's Energetic Mom/ Tomodachi no Genki Mama [Final] [DOUJIN3ARIES]

Breadt

Jan 31, 2022
Img1.jpeg

Release Date: 2021 - 4 - 14
Genre: 3dcg, Handjob, Censored, Japanese game, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Big ass, Shota, Mature Woman / MILF, Married Woman, Big tits, Animated, Slice of Life / Daily Living, Voiced
DLsite:
Version: Final
Language: No Subtitles
Voiced: Japanese

View it here:

The request is for subtitles

Preview Images:

Img2.jpeg Img3.jpeg Img4.jpeg Img5.jpeg Img6.jpeg

T. Rex

Aug 22, 2021
This is a masterpiece and it needs a English subtitles or just give me the Japanese script I will make English subtitles

Reactions: Max_Power_

Aries123

Mar 9, 2020
Ya and like a pure story like a ERI(milf) babysitting yuuma(Son's friend for a week) Eri (milf) husband and son went to trip for 3days and due to circumstances they got caught in there trip for weeks. So yuuma family went abroad for weeks. So yuuma and Eli all alone in home for week. Think about the potential cosplay, 69, squatting face fucking blowjob, etc and a visit to forest camp alone without anyone perving or hot spring or mountain side trip yuuma and Eli alone. This has potential or message me I can even write script
The story his highly based on "dekachin kozou" a previous visual novel, even Eri has the name of one of the protagonist in that visual novel, the story goes almost the same but there are more background in dekachin kozou, you should try it you'll love it.

T. Rex

Aug 22, 2021
What do you guys want to watch if there's a sequel? More of yuuma vs Eli?
Ya and like a pure story like a ERI(milf) babysitting yuuma(Son's friend for a week) Eri (milf) husband and son went to trip for 3days and due to circumstances they got caught in there trip for weeks. So yuuma family went abroad for weeks. So yuuma and Eli all alone in home for week. Think about the potential cosplay, 69, squatting face fucking blowjob, etc and a visit to forest camp alone without anyone perving or hot spring or mountain side trip yuuma and Eli alone. This has potential or message me I can even write script
But pls no NTR and need English subtitles for that first master piece
It has limitless potential for a week day one trip to beach sneaky private beach day two trip to theme park day 3 trip to zoo day 4 trip to pool day 5 Countryside mountain side day 6 and 7 frorst midnight camping or hot springs it as limitless potential man or just put them in a lock down dairy alone
Yuuma likes zombies like right what about zombie cosplay etc these just tip of the iceberg

T. Rex

Aug 22, 2021
The story his highly based on "dekachin kozou" a previous visual novel, even Eri has the name of one of the protagonist in that visual novel, the story goes almost the same but there are more background in dekachin kozou, you should try it you'll love it.
Need English subtitles

T. Rex

Aug 22, 2021
I really liked Tomodachi no Genki Mama i don't know Japanese I love to have English subtitles in it.. This was my all time favorite sequel a thing new etc ofcourse your the creator you get the final say but if it had English subtitles it will more world wide reach and many people will expect a sequel for this. In my personal opinion only thing was a downer in the story was that glass idiot guy I'm not complaining about Eli and yuuma that park scene was bomb that glass guy just uneasy abd creepy he's like a NTR guy

T. Rex

Aug 22, 2021
It has limitless potential for a week day one trip to beach sneaky private beach day two trip to theme park day 3 trip to zoo day 4 trip to pool day 5 Countryside mountain side day 6 and 7 frorst midnight camping or hot springs it as limitless potential man or just put them in a lock down dairy alone
Yuuma likes zombies like right what about zombie cosplay etc these just tip of the iceberg

T. Rex

Aug 22, 2021
I saw two of your works like Sakura mama to taro Chan and loved both Tomodachi no Genki Mama❤❤