Others None [Translation Request] My Friend's Energetic Mom/ Tomodachi no Genki Mama [Final] [DOUJIN3ARIES]

BigdickYuma

Feb 19, 2024
I already watched the movie with spanish subtitles, the story is good tho is HIGHLY based on "dekachin kozou" a masterpiece of the same group (doujin3aries) even the friend's mom shares the same name ERI and same appereance, both stories have as a main character a little kid with a massive dick so yeah it's pretty much the same story, I LOVE ERI'S design, she's hot as fuck and her personality is amazing.

Jione007

Apr 10, 2021
I already watched the movie with spanish subtitles, the story is good tho is HIGHLY based on "dekachin kozou" a masterpiece of the same group (doujin3aries) even the friend's mom shares the same name ERI and same appereance, both stories have as a main character a little kid with a massive dick so yeah it's pretty much the same story, I LOVE ERI'S design, she's hot as fuck and her personality is amazing.
I loved her route most even though I didn't like how it ended. They should have just adopted the mc in their home and ending would have been perfect. I wanna watch this one but sadly I don't know Spanish. I have to wait for eng sub which is never gonna happen I guess

Jione007

Apr 10, 2021
Where did you watch Spanish sub?? Do you have srt file?

BigdickYuma

Feb 19, 2024
I loved her route most even though I didn't like how it ended. They should have just adopted the mc in their home and ending would have been perfect. I wanna watch this one but sadly I don't know Spanish. I have to wait for eng sub which is never gonna happen I guess
You mean on dekachin kozou? yeah her route was the best, but the ending was funny tho Eri was smart enough to trick her husband with Yamato's baby, it's even hotter when you understand Eri's personality and character, a loving mother and good wife doing all this immoral things just for a big dick, I had the video in my old PC part of the video is on this same post but it's just a 30 mins version. This ending is Eri's route basically but with a better ending.

Reactions: Jione007