Others Complete [Translation Request] My Girlfriend's Mom is much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back!! [Milk Tank Ladies Monthly]

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Hey guys, It's been a long time... I'm here to give you a bit Update on my TL - Out of 33/10 scripts are done.
My pace is a bit slow due to my Uni and other stuff... I doing only 4 hours a day to do TLs now :( , I hope to complete this November... Thank you, that's it.
don't worry, waiting isn't that big of a deal.

bumx

Dec 23, 2019
Hey guys, It's been a long time... I'm here to give you a bit Update on my TL - Out of 33/10 scripts are done.
My pace is a bit slow due to my Uni and other stuff... I doing only 4 hours a day to do TLs now :( , I hope to complete this November... Thank you, that's it.
Thank you and stay healthy <3

Reactions: Corkforthecause

hentaihoonter

Mar 6, 2021
Hey amigo do you need any help proof reading or writing some stuff ? I think i can also help out a bit also a uni student so i know that feel

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hey amigo do you need any help proof reading or writing some stuff ? I think i can also help out a bit also a uni student so i know that feel
Gee, Really thanks for that; I appreciate it. But I don't start proof-reading until I am finished... However... there's actually a new project that I am planning to work on in future, and it's a big title - - If possible, could you join my - - because i am still skeptical to share the partial patch 0.1 in public, thank you.

VegetaOver9000

Jan 6, 2021
Thanks a lot. I recently started getting in the the Japanese stuff so I can’t wait. Keep up the good work.

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
short question can we theoretically expect a release later this month?

Otherwise, of course, take the necessary time for the appropriate quality and thank you again for the effort (y)

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
short question can we theoretically expect a release later this month?

Otherwise, of course, take the necessary time for the appropriate quality and thank you again for the effort (y)
Well it's a yes and no.
Game update current is out of 30/21 scripts are done, and 28/ ++ images are edited.
Why did I say " yes and no ? " Because I genuinely can't believe I had little to no time in this month, it was full of jumps and downs but somehow I managed to squeeze time out to do my work. I do manual work so... yea, but worry not! I will make sure to complete somewhat before Day 30 hits. And well... that's all, and thank you guys for your patience with me :)

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Alright guys, Big Update - 34/34 scripts are done, now all that's left is Proof-reading and Image editing!!
:)

Reactions: Arcturius