Others Complete [Translation Request] My Girlfriend's Mom is much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back!! [Milk Tank Ladies Monthly]

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Alright guys, today I learned all about Tyrano-engine and now I am ready to translate this!
So, I am happy to say that I will be working on this, now just wait and keep this thread alive guys!
Thank you.

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
CG gallery anywhere? Didn't find anything after searching in the 2 most common sites with CG galleries.

Jan 1, 2020
Alright guys, today I learned all about Tyrano-engine and now I am ready to translate this!
So, I am happy to say that I will be working on this, now just wait and keep this thread alive guys!
Thank you.
My god you're a savior

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Thank you.
You are doing God's woork

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hey guys, It's been a long time... I'm here to give you a bit Update on my TL - Out of 33/10 scripts are done.
My pace is a bit slow due to my Uni and other stuff... I doing only 4 hours a day to do TLs now :( , I hope to complete this November... Thank you, that's it.

Last edited:

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
you don't have to justify yourself for anything. I think most of them (including myself) are happy that this work is getting a translation at all and therefore the greatest thanks for it (I'm already looking forward to it).;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: --hi