[Translation Request] Mysterious Dungeon Absolute impregnation without permission!! The mystery of Rondalgia

Rotolo

Aug 8, 2016
+1

Tried MTools but its a complete disaster with this game.

Kinda funny but I actually understood the Japanese version MORE then the MTools translation.

Reactions: Thunder509

Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
This game uses AI art, in case anyone was curious.
another game of this dev got removed in december from dlsite because of it. I can't quite see why, their rules on AI generated content were already out. He seems to use some prompts resulting in stuff similar to anime characters (or AI when asked about majokko finds the famous ones and that's it), not that I'm complaining for the "crossover fanservice".

For everyone information, on his blog it also says he is ready with a steam dev profile

Reactions: Thunder509

Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
+1 If someone knows other games with the same graphic style already translated I am taking
You mean the "pixel" art or the AI cg (or both, which is really rare so far)? for the AI there is a tag available; for the pixel I remember a thread. Right from memory I remember Tissubox (dev), dojinotome (dev), おばけの養成所 (dev), summer - countryside sex dieselmine, miss kyoko wants to get laid