thumbnail.png

Source:
Censored: Partial
Version: Ver0.184
Language: Japanese
Download :

Preview Images:

1.png 2.png 3.png map.jpg

Description/Explanation: I found this game whilst browsing Kemono.party, no idea what the story is, I can't read Japanese. I also can't find much on the creator, their pages are obscure as hell, only managed to find a Pixiv, apparently has a DLsite but they didn't provide a link, just a profile code. If anyone else would like to play it and is able to make sense of the story, it would be greatly appreciated.

Be warned, the game is a bit buggy, so you might find yourself walking on houses or out of bounds, should be fine though.

Last edited:

jae1234

Jan 29, 2022
There exists an english mtl on svs

As you can see the game is still in development
These Files aren't available for free on any sites, unforunately. (so it would be nice to get them on some free ones)

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 2107434

Source:
Censored: Partial
Version: Ver0.184
Language: Japanese
Download :

Preview Images:

View attachment 2107435 View attachment 2107436 View attachment 2107437 View attachment 2107439

Description/Explanation: I found this game whilst browsing Kemono.party, no idea what the story is, I can't read Japanese. I also can't find much on the creator, their pages are obscure as hell, only managed to find a Pixiv, apparently has a DLsite but they didn't provide a link, just a profile code. If anyone else would like to play it and is able to make sense of the story, it would be greatly appreciated.

Be warned, the game is a bit buggy, so you might find yourself walking on houses or out of bounds, should be fine though.
This is the machine translation downloaded from SVS Comics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy

Last edited:

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
New update is out, and playing as an innocent and naive cat girl is surprisingly funny.
However, the game has surprisingly huge map that most players would get lost if it wasn't Mtled.

Kazuhi29

Apr 24, 2021
Too early my man its a freaking trial XD
There are hint's on the menu button in the MTL go find em.
If so I would like to ask if you know where the gallery room is, I have checked 500 places using debug can't find it, and some scenes have to be triggered manually.