Unity None [Translation Request] なついろレッスン~the last summer time [RJ01161200]

Midash

Dec 18, 2019
I know it's late. But I made uncensored mod in this game with a little change in blurry and mosaic in some textures like penis and dildo. Some textures I took from other games because I can't draw lol.

Link:

This is my first game mod, so there are some textures that are not so neat. I hope you like the mod I made.

Sorry if my English is bad.

Last edited:

18kzin

Sep 23, 2024
+1, though i'm also looking for help with the game not loading scenes correctly - it gets stuck showing backgrounds and no text box or character appearing. asking here cause i can't find any other english-speaking sites talking about it yet
GUYS i figured out how to solve this problem, you need to change your windows language to japanese, this stuck scenarios is part of some dialogues that for some reason dont run.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Best game fr
So far I'm translating it with pure photo translation on Google and the protagonist is a beautiful woman, she is very charming and daring, besides being very tender.
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-23 210520.png
Besides having very good bounce physics, beautiful design and nice art, what stands out the most is its interactive mode, I love that you can touch it in various parts, it reminds me a lot of a game about interaction / touch called Demon Steles Dog Princess

It really needs a translation, I'm tired of translating by scremshots Xd

Last edited:

salsa_san_

Aug 7, 2024
Best game fr
So far I'm translating it with pure photo translation on Google and the protagonist is a beautiful woman, she is very charming and daring, besides being very tender.
View attachment 4064626
Besides having very good bounce physics, beautiful design and nice art, what stands out the most is its interactive mode, I love that you can touch it in various parts, it reminds me a lot of a game about interaction / touch called Demon Steles Dog Princess

Glad you enjoyed my request! Hope you enjoyed playing it as well, it's really nice overall

Testingmods69

Jul 7, 2024
Best game fr
View attachment 4064626

You can use bepinex and xunityautotranslator, someone even uploaded an almost complete translation file in previous pages (pool event is wrongly translated and still in japanese).