RPGM Partial [Translation REQUEST] Natsumi and the Absurd Academy [1.0c] [StudioTsunnequze]

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Translation Progress Report 3

This one took a bit longer to do due to a hiatus on my part and then some computer issues requiring me to give my PC for repair, eating up the better part of a week.

With that out of the way, progress! 5 more events have been translated, putting the total at 21/34 events. More story has also been completed, among which a Bunny Cosplay scene with the busty school president and the Science Club Experiments.

There are 3 more pinups to find as well, those are fun little scenes that add a bit of bonus content.

That's all for now, see you next time!

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Translation Progress Report 4

Back with another progress report. 5 more events have been translated, along with 1 Pinup, so the game is currently sitting at 26/34 events done.

Most of what is left event-wise is the pure love route with your classmate, the endings of a couple of mini arcs and two more pinups. After that I'll need to finish the main story, hunt for any interactions that I might have missed, and translate all the images and UI.

Happy holidays to everyone and see you again soon!

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Translation Progress Report 5

Today's update will be short, but quite positive. All the game's text has been translated - all of the 34 events and various pinups, dialogues, and interactions. Even the content in the Test Room, which is unlocked once the game has been completed. You can repeat all the fights in there, which is pretty cool.

I'm currently working on the UI. The states and menu buttons have been translated, all that's left are the time of day, event buttons, a minor tutorial, and the recollection images. Those are all quite a few, but I'll be able to knock them off within a single session.

After all the UI has been properly translated I will play through the game from beginning to end one final time looking for any mistranslations or weird dialogue. I also have my eye on one or two QoL changes I can do in the editor.

I'll probably do a final update before opening the thread. Talk to you later!

Simmyson42

Nov 21, 2020
Translation Progress Report 5

Today's update will be short, but quite positive. All the game's text has been translated - all of the 34 events and various pinups, dialogues, and interactions. Even the content in the Test Room, which is unlocked once the game has been completed. You can repeat all the fights in there, which is pretty cool.

I'm currently working on the UI. The states and menu buttons have been translated, all that's left are the time of day, event buttons, a minor tutorial, and the recollection images. Those are all quite a few, but I'll be able to knock them off within a single session.

After all the UI has been properly translated I will play through the game from beginning to end one final time looking for any mistranslations or weird dialogue. I also have my eye on one or two QoL changes I can do in the editor.

I'll probably do a final update before opening the thread. Talk to you later!
Hey that's really amazing! I know this is a weird topic and game to be so happy about but I really appreciate your progress and your updates. I've been interested in it for a while and excited to play it. Thanks again for everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Translation Progress Report 6

This will probably be the last update before I release the translation. Since last time, all the UI, graphics and recollection images have been translated. I've since began to play through the whole game in order to polish it as best I can. While it's taking me a while, I've also managed to find and fix a number of small issues - part of a word getting cut off on some lines, updating a translation, replacing a word for something that sounds better, so on.

I'll be sharing some screenshots that will go into the OP, just to give you a taste of what the finished game will look like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you all for the kind words after each update, they really kept me motivated while working on this translation! See you soon!