RPGM None [Translation Request] Negotiation x Monster [RJ01186364] [Kyomu's Office]

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
In the translation I posted they did get borked a bit, that was the *last* thing I had to move my save over to an original japanese file for. There should be 4 total I believe, and they are used in the final area with the giant guardian. Something with the translation I did changed their flags so they didn't show up as option in the pillars in that cloudy area, but you need to use them to progress there.
Nah, I meant for crafting the yggdrasil staff, which I figured out once I actually got everything for it. Honestly, the "crafting recipes don't show up until you have everything" aspect of this game was more annoying than I thought. I actually decided to do the rare technique of "actually reading earlier posts" to figure out that I needed a Japanese version of the game to do the pillars (which is also how I managed to clear my losing status to get me out of what was essentially a softlock), and now I am officially finished with the game. All in all it was a good time, and besides a few gripes here and there, my only actual complaint with the game is that none of the in-battle CG was used in game over scenes at all, but that's more of a personal thing. Thanks for the translation!

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Nah, I meant for crafting the yggdrasil staff, which I figured out once I actually got everything for it. Honestly, the "crafting recipes don't show up until you have everything" aspect of this game was more annoying than I thought. I actually decided to do the rare technique of "actually reading earlier posts" to figure out that I needed a Japanese version of the game to do the pillars (which is also how I managed to clear my losing status to get me out of what was essentially a softlock), and now I am officially finished with the game. All in all it was a good time, and besides a few gripes here and there, my only actual complaint with the game is that none of the in-battle CG was used in game over scenes at all, but that's more of a personal thing. Thanks for the translation!
Ah! The staff. Forgot about that one... I did end up using a guide for that final fight to know what to do, completely forgot about it. And yeah, that's a part of why I decided to play on easy and lose as I went... let me try to see everything as I progressed.

Denith

Nov 16, 2021
does anyone know how to reach dracula's castle?
i am in pixel castle right now
thanks
enter the game aka the book on the table, while in the game, before u enter the boss room, u should explore around the maze until u found a room with a guy that give u a hint sheet and a puzzle room which can be solve by following the sheet

MisterXM

Jun 12, 2023
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck in the 2nd city. I got the "usual stuff", but when I try to enter the den, I am told that only a woman can enter. What should I do?

Manstro1

Jun 29, 2020
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck in the 2nd city. I got the "usual stuff", but when I try to enter the den, I am told that only a woman can enter. What should I do?
you will need to talk to vivi (the human tribe woman) to progress, she is in the first city

Manstro1

Jun 29, 2020
can anyone help me find the Ancient Grimoire for the Hallucigenia fight, i read here : and found that only in depths 3 it is located but i cant find it, can anyone help me?