(Translation Request) Neko Bathhouse [monotool]

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017

Screenshot_20201016_202811.jpg IMG_20201016_202922.jpg
Dlsite :
Dev page :

Maybe someone has this game's raw or other rpgm games by the same author like minamo island or mono quest

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Oh and is it ok if I ask here if anyone can reccomend similar games? (2d, animated sprites)

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
+1
Let me know if this doesn't work.

Sep 26, 2020
Thanks for the link Dcf

It took me 2 days to translate most (probably all) of the content in the game. Because of this I didn't really have time to test anything, but it should be all working (some stuff was hard to find because it was buried deep in scripts). This is an edited MTL, meaning I used translation software and edited it so it's mostly readable (although there are still some small mistakes). To clarify, I don't speak Japanese. There may be some inconsistencies and such.
The story in the game is almost non-existent, so as long as you get an idea of what you should be doing you are good to go.

I'm posting the link here, I need some testers:

I may update the translation if there is anything untranslated/something that needs to be rewritten or polished. This is my first translation so idk, it's not perfect. Feedback would be welcome in the comments.

Reactions: G0tcha and ronan333

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for the link Dcf

It took me 2 days to translate most (probably all) of the content in the game. Because of this I didn't really have time to test anything, but it should be all working (some stuff was hard to find because it was buried deep in scripts). This is an edited MTL, meaning I used translation software and edited it so it's mostly readable (although there are still some small mistakes). To clarify, I don't speak Japanese. There may be some inconsistencies and such.
The story in the game is almost non-existent, so as long as you get an idea of what you should be doing you are good to go.

I'm posting the link here, I need some testers:

I may update the translation if there is anything untranslated/something that needs to be rewritten or polished. This is my first translation so idk, it's not perfect. Feedback would be welcome in the comments.

First of all, thank you very much for your efforts! :)

Soo I tested the game or better the actual translation. I played this and other monotool games in the past a lot and used other translator programs as well as an app on my phone on these. (although I can actually read some of it, since I know a little bit japanese) And I have to say aside fom a few spelling mistakes and slang words that had rather funny translations, this is good to go AND understandable as it is, certainly a lot better than just MTL translated games without any edits. And I prefer playing this one instead of the original and pulling out all the extra apps all the time =P And you are right this game (and the other ones from monotool) don't have much story and are quite simple, you can complete the game without understanding anyhting however it is more fun to read what's actually happening lol.

All in all a really solid first translation, congrats and thanks again! Would like to see more games translated like this, I could provide other games from monotool for this treatment =D ( Ashita ha docchida!? has also some good games =P)

Reactions: mnbvcxy123456789
Sep 26, 2020
First of all, thank you very much for your efforts! :)

Soo I tested the game or better the actual translation. I played this and other monotool games in the past a lot and used other translator programs as well as an app on my phone on these. (although I can actually read some of it, since I know a little bit japanese) And I have to say aside fom a few spelling mistakes and slang words that had rather funny translations, this is good to go AND understandable as it is, certainly a lot better than just MTL translated games without any edits. And I prefer playing this one instead of the original and pulling out all the extra apps all the time =P And you are right this game (and the other ones from monotool) don't have much story and are quite simple, you can complete the game without understanding anyhting however it is more fun to read what's actually happening lol.

All in all a really solid first translation, congrats and thanks again! Would like to see more games translated like this, I could provide other games from monotool for this treatment =D ( Ashita ha docchida!? has also some good games =P)
Thank you for the kind words (and for testing this)! Certainly there are some funny translations, I will try to polish my future translations better. It was a fun process for me so I might try translating some more stuff (in RPG Maker probably since I haven't learned how to translate other engines), I'll see how it goes ;) And thanks again

xdagex

Jul 9, 2017
Thank you for the kind words (and for testing this)! Certainly there are some funny translations, I will try to polish my future translations better. It was a fun process for me so I might try translating some more stuff (in RPG Maker probably since I haven't learned how to translate other engines), I'll see how it goes ;) And thanks again
I'm not sure if it's me, but I think it is because of my monitor resolution (5120x1440). The background doesn't work on the game. I load in and it's just black. I can see the characters and NPC's but the map doesn't load. I'm not launching full screen or anything either, I'm just launching it normally. If I change my screen res to 1920x1080 it will work fine. Do you happen to know why by any chance?

Reactions: mnbvcxy123456789
Sep 26, 2020
I'm not sure if it's me, but I think it is because of my monitor resolution (5120x1440). The background doesn't work on the game. I load in and it's just black. I can see the characters and NPC's but the map doesn't load. I'm not launching full screen or anything either, I'm just launching it normally. If I change my screen res to 1920x1080 it will work fine. Do you happen to know why by any chance?
There seems to be a script which has something to do with window size (like how the game at startup resizes it's window). My programming skills are very minimal however so I don't think I would be able to fix this unfortunately :(

xdagex

Jul 9, 2017
There seems to be a script which has something to do with window size (like how the game at startup resizes it's window). My programming skills are very minimal however so I don't think I would be able to fix this unfortunately :(
That's a bummer, thank you for trying though.