• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Newlywed Knight Yuni and the Adventure of Corruption

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
I don't want to discourage you guys from translating this game, but if the sentiment is that this game is worth translating, then I'll have to disagree (if you want to do it for practice though, by all means, please don't let me stop you). Gameplay is mostly find and defeat a boss with some pretty meaningless mob grinding in between (if you care to at all) and collect a few h-scenes along the way (and the h-scenes are kinda mediocre and leaves a lot to be desired imo). The overworld map is needlessly large and besides looking for the next boss or gaining levels for stats, the only other thing you can do is prostitute for semen and pocket change. There's a lewdness value but afaik, it contributes like nothing to the game. It's possible that it affects the ending, but I'm soft-locked and I'm not sure if there's something else I'm missing (done all the quests except going back to the castle I presume). At this point, I don't feel like putting more effort into it. At least the heroine is kinda attractive though.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay folks, here's yet another game translation (fan-translation). I don't think my last two translations were uploaded to F95Zone, but this one seems slightly more well-requested, so we'll see. BaasB , feel free to create any new game threads if you're interested or available to upload the game, though I couldn't care less. I'm a fan-translator, not a pirate. :p

As per my notes, I've added quite a few features to this translation, so I hope you enjoy.
Find the translation patch in my sig, or on ULMF here:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Checking for furries....

I don't think my last two translations were uploaded to F95Zone,

links to the thread....