Others None [Translation Request] 夏神家に起きたこと (NTR What Happened to the Natsukami Family) [VENUS]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Le Red

Formerly 'redraph'
May 9, 2017
Store:
Censored: YES
Version: Initial Release
Language: Japanese
Tags : Prostitution, Cuckoldry (NTR), Oral Sex, Virgin, Animated

Even a MTL should be fine !
93 CG fully voiced with little bit of animation

Preview Images:

Le Red

Formerly 'redraph'
May 9, 2017
Here is the link to the Japanese game :

The game engine used seems to be YU-RIS commonly used for VN games.
I never done a MTL Translation of my life but I will try something with some documentations I found

Le Red

Formerly 'redraph'
May 9, 2017
Good news : I extracted all the text of the game. Now I got a long JSON that I'm trying to translate. I'm doing this by hand with a python script with google translate & deepl since I don't know how to do it properly.
Link to the JSON file if you can help me translate it :

Bad news : The menus are images I can't MTL this.
I will have a first version with gtranslate but it seems odious. I hope Deepl will do a better job

When I've finished I will have to repack, test and send it here.

Last edited:

Zex11

May 19, 2017
Good news : I extracted all the text of the game. Now I got a long JSON that I'm trying to translate. I'm doing this by hand with a python script with google translate & deepl since I don't know how to do it properly.
Link to the JSON file if you can help me translate it :

Bad news : The menus are images I can't MTL this.
I will have a first version with gtranslate but it seems odious. I hope Deepl will do a better job

When I've finished I will have to repack, test and send it here.
Someone who knows a bit of Japanese here, I can't dedicate the time and effort to do a full translation. (Don't think I'm good enough anyway) But I can translate the menu buttons.

Anyway here's a menu button word equivalent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Le Red

Formerly 'redraph'
May 9, 2017
Sweet ! I'll add it to the translation when the text is done.

I'm struggling with the JSON file that I'm trying to translate. My script is slow since gtranslate refuse more than 5 translation per second and it keeps crashing after 1/3 of the file, not on the same line.
I'm gonna to it progressivly then and relaunch it everytime it crash.
But again, if someone has the solution to do faster translation with Deepl (gtranslate is very approximate) I take it. Just reupload the jp_chs.json file and I'll repack it !

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote