RPGM None [Translation Request] Night King Tales - Shub-Niggurath [salmon cheese mayo]

Pan_Andrzej

Nov 30, 2017
If you mean the stage that made you go looping? push the blue button on the ex stage
Thanks. I managed to figure this out. What about stage 4 boss battle? after the fight it teleports you to a room without any collision and it seems bugged. can't click or anything or get out anywhere so i'm stuck there without ability to continue

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
Thanks. I managed to figure this out. What about stage 4 boss battle? after the fight it teleports you to a room without any collision and it seems bugged. can't click or anything or get out anywhere so i'm stuck there without ability to continue
If you mean the ex stage before the final boss battle stage, I avoided that room on purpose after finding out it was bugged. So yeah, saving your progress whenever a new stage is opened is a smart move.

Pan_Andrzej

Nov 30, 2017
If you mean the ex stage before the final boss battle stage, I avoided that room on purpose after finding out it was bugged. So yeah, saving your progress whenever a new stage is opened is a smart move.
I translated it and this is the end of this version of the game. Developer said that they will add more conctent in june i think