RPGM None Translation Request 全裸の拳 1stシーズン/ Naked Fist 1st Season[ 魔界ソフト]

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019

story
In the year 20XX,

sexual violence measures have been introduced into school classes, and
Japan has become an era of sexual violence.

In a world where carnivorous women roam the fields and form gangs at
school to attack boys,
one boy enters a certain academy.

Will you be able to keep your chastity and graduate from school!?

CwHart

Apr 15, 2019
Thats where I got a copy, and maybe someone can figure out what you are suppose to do against the first cop enemy because I am at a loss

Edit: NM the cop enemy is unbeatable you just gotta keep going west

Last edited:
Reactions: nottreal

Mkmd13

May 22, 2018
Holy crap is this game hard! I can't get past the second fight at the school. Would really like a full save before every fight if someone would be able to provide that.

EDIT: Nvm, I'm dumb. There is a skill that you have that instantly wins the fight for you. But, I've also found a good strategy out that I really don't have to use that. Overall, this game is pretty good! Lots of different styles of content.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Had no clue there was a thread for this on this site already, so that speeds this up a bit.

I made a quick and dirty MTL of this, some parts edited but most parts not. Considering how it went last time I tried translating a game... unsure if I'm gonna do more. At the very least, I make absolutely zero promises this time. Granted, RPGM seems a lot easier to translate than WRPG...
Well, whatever, . Put the data and js folders into your game folder, overwrite the files when asked.
Additionally, my .trans file will be in the rar too. Just delete that if you're uninterested in translating it, but if you ARE interested in translating it you can pick up from where I left off by putting it into Translator++.

Since I personally haven't tested it too much, I can't guarantee there won't be any bugs. If you run into some, report them to me, along with screenshots and a save if you can and I'll try to fix them.

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
If anyone is looking for the new character, she appears after the first fight (swimsuit girl), she blocks the way to the northern half of the map, no fight just a potential scene when talking to her and game over. The developer is currently working on a sequel, already has introduced a bunch of new characters on Ci-en, some using the same artstyle, though not all of them, no release date yet that I am aware of at least.

Last edited: