RPGM Complete [Translation Request] (No Future) Exorcist Girl Charlotte // 祓魔少女シャルロット

glaxofi01

Aug 8, 2020
Check if there's something wrong. This should probably let the game playable and understandable.
Credits to the past translators. No longer have spare energy to check if every dialogue fits in the box

Reactions: Kindthief

ΠΞΩΣ

Modder
Aug 18, 2019
I've started working on a translation.
I didn't see this until today. My question is: Given that I've started on this translation (The parts that I haven't gotten to are the maps and commonevents) and that you have started this project, how would you want to go about this? I don't mind stopping my progress and/or giving my notes and partially translated game files to you if need be.

Mataku

May 30, 2017
I didn't see this until today. My question is: Given that I've started on this translation (The parts that I haven't gotten to are the maps and commonevents) and that you have started this project, how would you want to go about this? I don't mind stopping my progress and/or giving my notes and partially translated game files to you if need be.
Ya I didn't realize there was another thread for this game.
I'm pretty much translated everything except for the commonevents.
I'm just finishing translating some of the images right now, like the map and tutorial images.
This week I'm not going to be able work on it at all because I'm moving and some other stuff.
So if you wanted to work on some of the H-Scenes I'll get back to you next week some time and we can go from there.

ΠΞΩΣ

Modder
Aug 18, 2019
Ya I didn't realize there was another thread for this game.
I'm pretty much translated everything except for the commonevents.
I'm just finishing translating some of the images right now, like the map and tutorial images.
This week I'm not going to be able work on it at all because I'm moving and some other stuff.
So if you wanted to work on some of the H-Scenes I'll get back to you next week some time and we can go from there.
Damn nice! I'll see what I can do in this week. Just know that I'm starting to get a higher workload since some college programs are starting up again for me.