RPGM [Translation Request] (No Future) Exorcist Girl Charlotte // 祓魔少女シャルロット

ΠΞΩΣ

Modder
Aug 18, 2019
I've just finished my last project, and I want to try my hand at maybe translating this (a little more properly this time) — When I see an anime nun, I can't help but want to translate it. Although, no promises that it will be done before the summer ends.
If I do make any updates, I'll just post them on this thread only.

Kindthief

Jun 2, 2020
I've just finished my last project, and I want to try my hand at maybe translating this (a little more properly this time) — When I see an anime nun, I can't help but want to translate it. Although, no promises that it will be done before the summer ends.
If I do make any updates, I'll just post them on this thread only.
Thank you very much! I saw your last project (Artemis Pearl) and you did excellent job, greatly appreciated!

In case you miss this, X_Machina already did a serviceable MTL on this game on other thread, maybe it might help you do this translation project, here is the link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-no-future-exorcist-girl-charlotte-sharurotto.76654/

I hope you the best mate!

Reactions: ΠΞΩΣ

glaxofi01

Aug 8, 2020
I used Machina's progress and I think this is already sufficient enough to make the game understandable, and playable all critical aspects are translated. The only problem is I haven't checked if all dialogues fit in the box. Anyway thanks to those who began the translation. If there's something wrong with the translation, let me know.

ΠΞΩΣ

Modder
Aug 18, 2019
I used Machina's progress and I think this is already sufficient enough to make the game understandable, and playable all critical aspects are translated. The only problem is I haven't checked if all dialogues fit in the box. Anyway thanks to those who began the translation. If there's something wrong with the translation, let me know.
So my question is:

Go through and edit Machina's that one's or finish mine?

glaxofi01

Aug 8, 2020
So my question is:

Go through and edit Machina's that one's or finish mine?
You can basically do both, machina's tl is already in that file and if you want, you can overwrite which tl you want to improve or overwrite the file with all your edits through tl++. more proof checks means more consistent translation anyway.

ΠΞΩΣ

Modder
Aug 18, 2019
Small update: Not too much has happened given the amount of stuff I still have to do over the summer. All items, skills, plugins, weapons, and enemies have been completely translated. Right now I'm working on the H-Scenes which, to me at least, is the hardest part since they're quite long and I just have difficulty translating and writing these scenes in general. Of the 24 H-Scenes, 2 are completely done.

As always, thanks for reading this, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Kindthief

Jun 2, 2020
Small update: Not too much has happened given the amount of stuff I still have to do over the summer. All items, skills, plugins, weapons, and enemies have been completely translated. Right now I'm working on the H-Scenes which, to me at least, is the hardest part since they're quite long and I just have difficulty translating and writing these scenes in general. Of the 24 H-Scenes, 2 are completely done.

As always, thanks for reading this, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Thank you for the update!
Nice work, hope this translation goes smoothly for you :)

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Strange, while Machina's version works for me, yours gives me various errors in the form of: "Failed to load: img/system/<somename>.png" (few different files, at random). The files do exist, but as .rpgmvp, not .png.
And it can't be just that my version is faulty, since Machina's files work.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Strange, while Machina's version works for me, yours gives me various errors in the form of: "Failed to load: img/system/<somename>.png" (few different files, at random). The files do exist, but as .rpgmvp, not .png.
And it can't be just that my version is faulty, since Machina's files work.
it is probably encryption causing you problems. Go into the sytem.json and look for a line titled "hasEncryptedImages":true," or "hasEncryptedAudio":true," if the files in question are audio files. if that is set to true and the files are NOT .rpgmvp, then encryption needs to be turned off and it needs to be turn on if the files ARE .rpgmvp instead of pngs.

Reactions: f9account