RPGM None [Translation Request] 恵童廃神社の呪い ~常識改変された風紀委員長~

ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
Had no idea this was translated. ostrava you are a legend. Does this have a game thread?
Thank you, and no thread yet. And though the dialog is complete, the battle system is still in Japanese, so I didn't feel I can say it's completed. But if someone wants to make a thread, feel free too, not sure what the site's rules say about it. I guess, technically, partial translated fits.

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Whenever I download anything from Otome, it always fucks up the Japanese text and it ends up like this. Making the game unplayable.

DDBBA

May 25, 2018
Failed to load
img/titles1/%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88.png
is there a missing image?

DDBBA

May 25, 2018
Hi, so because i am using steam deck to play i cant use winrar, but arc seems to have extracted everything fine, except for the image posted above, so i went to megumi warabe... img titles1 and there is indeed a file name that is just gibberish, can someone screenshot the titles1 folder so i can rename it myself to see if that fixes the issue 2024-01-04_14-29.png

ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
Hi, so because i am using steam deck to play i cant use winrar, but arc seems to have extracted everything fine, except for the image posted above, so i went to megumi warabe... img titles1 and there is indeed a file name that is just gibberish, can someone screenshot the titles1 folder so i can rename it myself to see if that fixes the issue View attachment 3232323
Screenshot (698).png

DDBBA

May 25, 2018
First of all, thank you for posting that image, after manually changing that gibberish to イラスト the game actually charged to the title, the problem is that it failed on something else, then i realized that some files on character and all of the files of the picture folder were all gibberish, so once again thank you, but unless someone can upload the whole img folder without the use of winrar or zip so i dont have to decompress it i wont be able to play this

ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
First of all, thank you for posting that image, after manually changing that gibberish to イラスト the game actually charged to the title, the problem is that it failed on something else, then i realized that some files on character and all of the files of the picture folder were all gibberish, so once again thank you, but unless someone can upload the whole img folder without the use of winrar or zip so i dont have to decompress it i wont be able to play this
Well, here's just the game and it's files that not compressed